I tend to agree with that statement...but tell me that you don't support the ire of the writer.

I do, but I also feel from that small clip of Hannity, that he was poking fun and not being entirely serious.

I do, but I also feel from that small clip of Hannity, that he was poking fun and not being entirely serious.

Thats the point...and the whole idiocracy of it all. What's to poke fun at? Mustard? Spicy or Dijon Mustard? He's no longer a man of the people b/c he doesn't want ketchup? Nobody in the Heartland has ever bought Grey Poupon?

This is made even more inane by the other burger toppings the man could've gotten. Those Gouda and Stilton cheeses sound quite nice.

Its just another example of the complete lunacy of 24 hour news networks. Especially b/c we're burying the lead here: Medium well? Really? Way to kill the burger, dude. That thing needs to be bleeding onto the bun.

The Angry Dog has a great hamburger...and cold beer! Been there many times...they have a good Dog too! You make me want to go back to the Angry Dog, but I might just settle for Snuffer's in Highland Village...good burger, good dog and cold beer too...and those cheese fries...OK, it's not the Angry Dog but it "ain't bad"...

News? That's very kind of you to call it that. I would call it drivel...and that too would be kind.

I imagine the comments were made in a joking fashion, kinda like when John Kerry asked for swiss cheese on his philly cheesesteak. Nobody is making a big deal about it, but it's still funny.

I imagine the comments were made in a joking fashion, kinda like when John Kerry asked for swiss cheese on his philly cheesesteak. Nobody is making a big deal about it, but it's still funny.

What the hell is funny about mustard? Aside from the last syllable. Maybe b/c we have John Stewart I just don't get conservative "humor"

Word to the wise: These internet love connections seldom work out.

Boy, that was completely unintentional, but that really couldn't have worked out better.

Freddy's in Austin is better

A coworker and I are fans of Dirty Martin's*. Aside from a great burger, their fried broccoli bites are mouth-searingly good.

*I had to check Urban Dictionary to make sure that wasn't slang for something deviant.

Denton County Hamburger, hand's down the best burger.

I used to agree, but they have changed that burger and made it smaller and more expensive to the point that there are at least 3 in Denton now that are better.

Did anyone ever eat a burger at "Joe Willy's" on Greenville Ave years ago in Dallas? That was a GREAT burger.

I used to agree, but they have changed that burger and made it smaller and more expensive to the point that there are at least 3 in Denton now that are better.

Did anyone ever eat a burger at "Joe Willy's" on Greenville Ave years ago in Dallas? That was a GREAT burger.

I spent many a Thursday night eating at Joe Willy's with a bucket of beer!

Now swiss on a Philly cheese steak is a crime and never an option. When I made it to Pat's and then Gino's the first time I learned that Cheese Whiz is the original cheese, not the crap in the can but the crappy greasy stuff they have a on nachos at baseball stadiums. I have always been disgusted by that stuff but in Philly I had to try the original once. It was not that bad, turned out for me American was the best, then Whiz, with provolone a close third. I had grown up eating them with provolone.

I have eaten Philly cheese steaks all over Philly and the only three choices I have seen so far are Cheese Whiz, American, and provolone.

Sorry...I just don't get that. Dry and just inundated in bad, over-processed shredded cheddar.

Give me Huts in Austin...especially their (blasphamy alert) veggie burger.

Sorry, but I can't take the word of anyone that endorses a freakin' veggie burger.