fsm-for-reals.jpg

Our saucer which art in a colander, draining be Your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy meatballness be done on earth, as it is meaty in heaven. Give us this day our daily sauce, and forgive us our lack of piracy, as we pirate and smuggle against those who lack piracy with us. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us from non-red meat sauce. For thine is the colander, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R'Amen.

No-go on National Prayer Day.

If you're a good Protestant/Catholic/Methodist/Buddhist/Muslim/What Have You, you should probably be praying everyday anyhow.

No-go on Islam Day either.

I know we have a number of Christianity Days here in the US, but that's also part of a longstanding tradition, federally requested/directed for or not. Plus, the whole blowing up of two buildings by members of the Muslim faith means they've got to prove something to us first before we give them a holiday.

In honor of impending finals:

Bart: [praying] Well, old timer, I guess this is the end of the road. I know

I haven't always been a good kid, but, if I have to go to school

tomorrow, I'll fail the test and be held back. I just need one more

day to study, Lord. I need Your help!

Lisa: [watching] Prayer... the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Bart: A teachers strike, a power failure, a blizzard... Anything that'll

cancel school tomorrow. I know it's asking a lot, but if anyone can do

it, You can! Thanking You in advance, Your pal, Bart Simpson.

Hey back in Rome they had a pray to Zeus day....let's bring that back!

Hey why don't we just tell religion to keep it a private matter.

Separation of church and state and all....Lets just be good to one another and if someone want to practice Islam then they can everyday...just like Christians and Zionists and atheist's whatever.....just be good and don't hold grudges against what no one can ever make happen...

300 million people in the same religion...for that matter 9 billion agreeing on it.

If there is only one God then please come save us already!!!! the test is getting old. However if he or she...wants us to get along then maybe we should abolish religious practices of turning our back on anybody who does not think like you do......

Separation of church and state and all....Lets just be good to one another and if someone want to practice Islam then they can everyday...just like Christians and Zionists and atheist's whatever.....just be good and don't hold grudges against what no one can ever make happen...

300 million people in the same religion...for that matter 9 billion agreeing on it.

If there is only one God then please come save us already!!!! the test is getting old. However if he or she...wants us to get along then maybe we should abolish religious practices of turning our back on anybody who does not think like you do......

You have a strange notion of the concept of separation of church and state.

And..

"maybe we should abolish religious practices of turning our back on anybody who does not think like you do."

HUH?!

This post makes 0 sense. Perhaps there is a cohesive argument somewhere in the (deep? shallow?) recesses of your mind, but you failed to express one here.

fsm-for-reals.jpg

Our saucer which art in a colander, draining be Your noodles. Thy noodle come, Thy meatballness be done on earth, as it is meaty in heaven. Give us this day our daily sauce, and forgive us our lack of piracy, as we pirate and smuggle against those who lack piracy with us. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us from non-red meat sauce. For thine is the colander, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever. R'Amen.

TOO....DAMN...FUNNY!

No-go on National Prayer Day.

If you're a good Protestant/Catholic/Methodist/Buddhist/Muslim/What Have You, you should probably be praying everyday anyhow.

We do, its just a way to bring everyone together and remind us to keep our faith.

Well the United States Constitution DOES allow everyone to worship as they see fit. if they want to pray in public, that is a protected right.

Where exactly is Xenu in all of this?

NO, Where is XENA???