There are 2 known factors that will perform consistantly on my TiVo...LOST and Top Chef, though convienently enough both are now on Wednsday, back-to-back...so rarely do I miss them in their original broadcast form.

The solid weekly contributors to my TV watching experience are Bizzarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern and No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain...both on the Travel channel. Any of the Law and Orders may also crack the rotation, depending on my social schedule. They're not flashy, but provide key depth and are solid on Special Victims Teams.

The biggest surprise this season in the TiVo rotation has been the emergence of Fringe...really coming from no where to be regular in the two-deep.

I also have TV shows seasons on rotation with my Netflix...It's Always Sunny in Philedelphia, Flight of the Conchords and I'm considering Psych. Netflix recruits are high risk/high reward as you're banking on the USPS to deliver them in time to contribute on the TV watching depth chart...but sometimes they're delayed, or possibly get a better offer and end up being delivered to someone elses home who has a flatscreen, wall-mount as opposed to my 2001 27" Toshiba. The reward lay in the fact you're getting more than one show at a time...and that added experience is invaluable