Troy St.

hickoryhouse

Great student turnout and we also had a pretty good alum turnout.... me....

I don't know about anyone else though... I liked the sunbelt ref eye chart by the way.

My father even enjoyed the game and we will be back next saturday, he even got in on heckling the other team making fun of that big dumb Austrailian 7 footer they had and tell their coach that he was a wimp and should be benched. I loved it!

Even though we lost, which is sad, i enjoyed the hell out of it and will be back so will the old guy gimp (father) i brought with me!

hickoryhouse...I am glad that both you and your Dad enjoyed the game. I looked for you guys but couldn't find anyone in that OU gear you mentioned. Glad to have you at the games, and VERY glad to see you are both coming back next saturday. GREAT!

BTW..."hickoryhouse"...Hmmmm...does that have anything to do with that great local restaurant Denton used to have on University Drive (I think the location is now a Dave's Double Pizza joint) named the Hickory House? Greenjoe will remember the place I am certain as will some of the other "oldtimers" here...I recall a 79 cent chicken fried steak meal that was GREAT!

Great game to watch, but tough on us UNT fans. Can't beliece it was over by about 8:45pm. Really fast paced, some excellent ball movement by bothy teams (ours was good when we were trying those bounce passes through the middle of the traffic..GOOD GRIEF). Someone has alreday said it, but UNT needs to show some discipline and leadership out there...sophomore slump at point guard anyone????

I think most of what's going on are "coachable" errors, so when does Johnny "coach" some discipline into this team? If he doesn't bye bye tourney seed and any post season chance.

This is one we needed before Saturday night's tough road game. Oh, well, about a half of the conference games to go...anything can happen. And, I think it might very well go UNT's way in the second half...GO MEAN GREEN. Thanks for taking in the game at the Super Pit with your dad...even if he is an OU guy! Ugh. GO OSU!!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN! On to Hot Springs!

I never knew the Hickory House as a eating establishment. I use that name because in school i lived for several years in a house on Hickory Street. We got to the point that when we were getting together with friends the conversation always ended up with "lets meet at the Hickory House!"

To this day I have to drive by it when I come to Denton, it is definitely he catalyst for most of my best memories at UNT..