Bcs Folks Might Be In Hot Water Soon

untjim1995

This is the exact reason that I think either the BCS will expand to include a new 12-team MWC, or they will "ask" the PAC-10 to expand to include Utah and someone else. Too much litigation risk that is still out there.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/11230586

Why would the BCS require MWC to expand to 12?

Three of the top six conferences have less than 12 fb members. One has fewer than the MWC does now.

Why would the BCS require MWC to expand to 12?

Three of the top six conferences have less than 12 fb members. One has fewer than the MWC does now.

If you go to the MWC and say that you will be invited to join if you take on Boise, Hawaii, and Fresno, then the BCS just eliminated the top three non-BCS challengers to their party. That is why I think that the MWC will eventually get in to the party--and it will be with 12 teams, not 9.

If you go to the MWC and say that you will be invited to join if you take on Boise, Hawaii, and Fresno, then the BCS just eliminated the top three non-BCS challengers to their party. That is why I think that the MWC will eventually get in to the party--and it will be with 12 teams, not 9.

Is Texas happy about the BCS selection system this year...no. It's not just the non-BCS schools that are saying the current system is flawed. The Georgia Prez to the Tech AD all want another form of determining champ. The only true way is a playoff, and with access to all 1-A schools somehow.

This is the exact reason that I think either the BCS will expand to include a new 12-team MWC, or they will "ask" the PAC-10 to expand to include Utah and someone else. Too much litigation risk that is still out there.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/11230586

I don't think it'll ever happen. Some of the biggest BCS school boosters are lawyers. They will fight tooth and nail.

Heard Beano this morning and he was talking about Texas and Alabama's hangover. Can't wait for a playoff because there would be no hangover. Everybody would be happy to be playing another game!

Of course I don't believe much of what Beano says because by the end of the show he predicted Notre Dame would go 11-1 next year only losing to USC. riiiiiighhht Beano!

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Beat Ball State!!!!!!!!