Question For Our Opponents

emmitt01

If Tristan continues to light people up for 20 or so points who will they concentrate their defense on? It seems they are already doing everything to take the ball out of Josh's hands. You can't double team them both without getting torched.

And what happens if Collin Dennis or one of the others catches fire?

If Tristan continues to light people up for 20 or so points who will they concentrate their defense on? It seems they are already doing everything to take the ball out of Josh's hands. You can't double team them both without getting torched.

I have no answers for your questions, but I love the new avatar. Who's your photographer? :rolleyes:

Simple answer.... if Triston and/or Dennis can stay hot through the season... we're going dancing...we have the talent, we just need a consistent scoring leader or two and we will have a fantastic season.... I emphasize though the word "consistent."

We have the athleticism, bench depth...now do we have the focus? Time will tell.

Very good point... The team that showed up against Jackson State, Houston, and SHSU was not focused. But I'll take being unfocused and going 2-1. The team that showed up against NMSU was a completely different team. If that team shows up more often, we will be dancing in March.

Very good point... The team that showed up against Jackson State, Houston, and SHSU was not focused. But I'll take being unfocused and going 2-1. The team that showed up against NMSU was a completely different team. If that team shows up more often, we will be dancing in March.

Even that is no guarantee. WKU did knock off Louisville afterall. The Belt is gonna be tough even if we bring our A game.