From Worst To Bowl?

MeanGreenBuzz

I know there is already a thread discussing the possibility of 3 Belt teams in a Bowl game, but consider this. ASU is one of the teams predicted as a replacement and FIU just beat them last night to move to 4-5. Of the last 3 games ULM and WKU should be guaranteed wins at home only the road game at FAU is a maybe and even with that as a loss they finish 6-6 and are still bowl eligable, though 7-5 would put them in a better position. So can FIU go from 0 wins to a bowl in 1 offseason?

I know there is already a thread discussing the possibility of 3 Belt teams in a Bowl game, but consider this. ASU is one of the teams predicted as a replacement and FIU just beat them last night to move to 4-5. Of the last 3 games ULM and WKU should be guaranteed wins at home only the road game at FAU is a maybe and even with that as a loss they finish 6-6 and are still bowl eligable, though 7-5 would put them in a better position. So can FIU go from 0 wins to a bowl in 1 offseason?

No. Mario Cristobal is only in his second year. He doesn't have "his players" in place yet. How could he possibly lead the Golden Panthers to a bowl? I mean, give him some time to get "his players" in there before expecting him to win. Sheesh.

No. Mario Cristobal is only in his second year. He doesn't have "his players" in place yet. How could he possibly lead the Golden Panthers to a bowl? I mean, give him some time to get "his players" in there before expecting him to win. Sheesh.

Rick Stockstill says Mario Cristobal is an underachiever.

Ummm. For some reason I think FIU won one game last year. I'm not sure why that stands out to me. :-)

And in all reality he has only had one full recruiting class....