This Would Never Happen At Fouts!

PerryG2480

Watched it last night and could not figure out why they had those carts there. Then again, remembering how our team, fans, etc... were treated there in our D1AA days, it wouldn't surprise me if it was intentional.

I hope the young man recovers, because he's is going to be a good one.

Watched it last night and could not figure out why they had those carts there. Then again, remembering how our team, fans, etc... were treated there in our D1AA days, it wouldn't surprise me if it was intentional.

I hope the young man recovers, because he's is going to be a good one.

Lifer, I normally agree with most posts, but this is absurd,,,,"It wouldn't surprise me if it was INTENTIONAL."

I saw a college game sometime this year where the cheerleaders were in the back of the endzone and they had their giant megaphones lined up in front of them. Sure enough the receiver comes through, trips over the megaphone, and somehow popped it up to where it left him a nice little reminder of their meeting in a not-so-nice place for a guy.

I was thinking that someone at that school's athletic dept should have had the sense long before then not to allow cheerleaders to line up their megaphones in the back of the endzone like that with players coming through there at breakneck speed. Sure enough, someone did tell them after, and you didn't see anymore megaphones lined up in the back of the endzone the rest of the game.

That was just a megaphone. The idiots at Marshall allowing those wagons back there were, in my opinion, criminally negligent.

The wagons shouldn't have been there, I agree BUT...look where that pass was first of all. WAY overthrown. Second of all, he was never aware of where on the field he was. Say he catches it, but he never took the time to realize he was about to run out of the back of the end zone so even if he did catch it, no TD because he ran out of bounds. I'm not saying "too bad" but he could have helped himself out a little more by being aware of the football field.

Considering the number of guys who run way out of the endzone...I wouldn't be shocked to see a lawsuit, and a big one at that. It's worse in slow-mo, IMO. At regular speed I could tell he hit hard but it moved too quickly for me to see the actual break. Slowed down, and from a different angle, made me think, "Theisman is down!"

The wagons shouldn't have been there, I agree BUT...look where that pass was first of all. WAY overthrown. Second of all, he was never aware of where on the field he was. Say he catches it, but he never took the time to realize he was about to run out of the back of the end zone so even if he did catch it, no TD because he ran out of bounds. I'm not saying "too bad" but he could have helped himself out a little more by being aware of the football field.

The wagons shouldn't have been there I'm sure George Bush is to blame.