Media Coverage Today

UNTflyer

First, kudos to Troy Phillips and Brett Vito for their coverage. Troy actually got in the "official" results on his blog 7 minutes before Brett. Vito alerted me to his earlier blog entry, which I posted immediately.

KDFW had a live shot at Fouts Field minutes after the news broke in a pre-arranged interview.

Edited by UNTflyer

Not surprised on lack of covereage from Ch 5, they don't show up in Denton unless someone's been arrested, expelled, or hazed.

Disappointed in Ch 11, they're usually on board with NT.

Ch 4 takes the lead, as usual.

Absolutely love the avatar. The greatness of Underdog!

Now I need to find a Super Chicken image.

Edited by Smitty

Oh, so he "had" it but let UNT tell him when he could break news? Interesting spin there. Go ahead and stick with that.

A lot of people had the news and sat on it yesterday for awhile to avoid the gossip and :ph34r: fest.

I know it's stuff, but someday you'll come to terms with the fact that, no matter what your opinion of Vito and his work, he does more than regurgitate fed info and use wire services.

Oh, so he "had" it but let UNT tell him when he could break news? Interesting spin there. Go ahead and stick with that.

Dude.... he spilled the beans an hour before the announcement. That post only stayed up for a bit before he was asked to take it down.

Edited by Green P1