Have Grill Will Travel

oldguystudent

On a brighter note than has been the content of most threads this week, I'm ready for another round of tailgating. The weather's supposed to be a bit cold, and we're playing the ragin' cajuns. Therefore I'm thinking Chicken and Sausage Gumbo to warm the cockles, and green jello shots to help get through the game.

On a good note for me, I've procured part-time employment, so this will be my last hurrah for parking lot cooking this season. Any requests?

Edited by oldguystudent

On a brighter note than has been the content of most threads this week, I'm ready for another round of tailgating. The weather's supposed to be a bit cold, and we're playing the ragin' cajuns. Therefore I'm thinking Chicken and Sausage Gumbo to warm the cockles, and green jello shots to help get through the game.

On a good note for me, I've procured part-time employment, so this will be my last hurrah for parking lot cooking this season. Any requests?

More of the chicken wings and rum cake you made last week! Then again I do not know if I am going to make it out this weekend so my opinion does not matter.......

Is it a good assumption that you always have or fire up a grill out there - if so I think we will bring some sausage if anyone wants some (along with cookies of course).

I don't need it personally tomorrow, but I've got my grill and some charcoal in the car. You're free to fire it up. Meanwhile, the stock's a boilin' and the jello's a settin'.

mmmmmm.....cooooookieeeesssss.........

I've mentioned this before, but I'm trying to figure out how to make a Mean Green colored battle flag version of the Greek flag to fly over our tent and make us easy to find.

If anyone has any advice or guidance on the best way to make or have one made, please let me know.

See you all tomorrow.

You know... it'd be cool if we could get a map of the parking lot and identify where we all tailgate like in King DL1's seating chart. That way, we could all visit and mooch off each other's food and beer!

here you go except for if we are on the field in a tent labeled "rick herold: or "brad Olson" we can typically be found in the marked spot just look for a big green chevy truck and some 10x15 10 x 20 tents

fouts.jpg

It is CONFIRMED I am coming tomorrow!!!! However, I wont be bringing my truck or tent just a chair and an ice chest. I am not bringing the first timers I brought last week.......I think everyone who saw that game knows why they do not want to come back............

Meanmag can I use your grill? I just do not want to drag out all my junk for just me to use. Not to mention I do think my grill will survive another trip. It took a beating last week because I was to lazy to tie it down.

Oldguystudent are you making that sausage in a pot again (sorry I do not know how to describe it)? I did not get any last week but it looked really good!

GoMeanGreen1999 cookies sound great............coooookie..............

Tasty Greek you were much sexier with the long hair and as I said last week, my opinion matters not your GF..... J/K

Edited by LAZER

I'll be there with my wife and another couple. We'll set up around 2pm in the Blue Lot. We should be easy to find.....we'll have a big white tent, and the guys will be wearing cowboy hats. Normally I wear my jersey with Mad Hatter on the back, but we haven't really won any games since I bought it......going to go back to the green polo and see if that works. Feel free to stop by.