Roster Being Updated On Meangreensports.com

SUMG

The roster has been updated....with some new players...and their numbers. Cantley, Dunbar, Dewaylon Cook, Mack Cole, and others. It looks they're working on it, and might have all the new players on their today:

http://www.meangreensports.com/SportSelect...&SPSID=9053

Thanks to whoever is updating the roster, btw. It's much appreciated by us fans.

Besides Jenkins and Hollivay (378 and 360 or whatever it was)...look at the reporting sizes of two true freshmen:

Cantley is listed at 310

Coleman Feeley.....318.

Those two guys are much bigger than when they signed. Feeley is another one, who I think will be really good...when all is said and done.

Besides Jenkins and Hollivay (378 and 360 or whatever it was)...look at the reporting sizes of two true freshmen:

Cantley is listed at 310

Coleman Feeley.....318.

Those two guys are much bigger than when they signed. Feeley is another one, who I think will be really good...when all is said and done.

Yes, but on the other side; Cooks was listed when recruited at 6'2 now 6' and Barrett 6'4 now 6'. I wish they had some kind of truth in stats provision for height and 40 times.

Yes, but on the other side; Cooks was listed when recruited at 6'2 now 6' and Barrett 6'4 now 6'. I wish they had some kind of truth in stats provision for height and 40 times.

I do think some of the weight, height info might be inaccurate. For example...unless he's been ill or on Nutri Systems...I doubt Justin Edwards is weighing 152 lbs. He was 185 when we signed him.

Looks like a whole bunch of players have shrunk!

Matthew Menard was 6-5, 275, now listed at 6-3, 305.

Jesse Desoto did not gain any weight, still 6-2, 275.

Joesph Miller, 269 ?

Why is Jack Crumbs still listed?

This roster is never right about height and weight of the players.

I think I would cut them a little slack today...as it seems that the roster updating is going on.....right now. So there may be some errors that will be corrected eventually. As someone who can attend practices...I was mainly interested in what the new players uniform numbers would be. So, any updates in that regard....are much appreciated.

Esteban "El Tortilla" Santiago lost a bunch of weight. He was listed at 302 last year and he's down to 285. I hope that's wrong. I don't want my starting tackle losing almost 20 pounds since last year. Heck I'd be ok with him putting on 20.

I want to see pictures...I want to put a name with a face

are you talking the roster or SMUG's new avatar? ;)

Unless the roster is incomplete, there are three MIAs...Greg Garden, Bron Hager and the preferred walkon, Ethan McMillan from Aledo.

Not sure if that is the final draft. One other note: Alex Lott IS on there. I thought he decided to go elsewhere. Maybe not.

Cantley is listed at 310

Coleman Feeley.....318.

If the numbers are correct on the roster, the average weight of our Offensive Linemen is 13 lbs heavier than last year.

Anyone with any info on SLC lineman Jared Acton?

I'll take it if all of the FCS talent Southlake players want to come walk-on here...good football IQs

I have a little insight on SLC, Acton was All district 5-5A center . His nickname was "Boom" according to the Carroll Dragon Radio announcers for his blocking ability. Good O-lineman. We will see if that carries over into the Mean Green. SLC Line didn't give up to many sacks.

Number 54 is Robbie Deheck from Azle. He earned an opportunity to walk on by going through their "boot camp" last Spring. He might be able to help us on special teams this year and eventually get some good playing time. He is a great kid and an outstanding student. He will sure not hurt the grade point average of the program. It is good to see a good kid like that get the chance to compete for a positon.