I Was Out In Vegas This Weekend ...

I wanted to let all of my friends on this board know that I tied the knot this weekend! Yep, got married. Long story short, we have a ceremony in Mexico planned with family and friends on 8/8/08. But, the easy route is to get the legal side of it done here in the states before going. So, I took my fiance to Vegas this weekend as a suprise for her 30th bday and we got married at the Graceland Chapel. A special thanks goes out to Elvis. :)

Due to all of my money going to wedding expenses, I am not going to be able to buy season tickets and renew my MGC. But I'll be back in next year. I will be at the Rice game for sure since it is here in Houston and I plan to make atleast one home game this year. Hopefully I can throw a few more home games in there depending on how things go.

My wife's name is Kim which I do not think any of you have met yet. Soon enough. She's excited to make a couple games. And yes, she thinks I have an addiction to this board.

DUDE...CONGRATS....

i was in vegas last week and got married wednesday! damn....we could've had a joint NORTH TEXAS VEGAS WEDDING!!!!!

i got the claw in one of the pics....not the best one, but i still got it in there....not meaning to overshadow yours joey, just wanted to add this!

DSC_0127.jpg

Edited by radiogreen

Ya know, people...I'm an ordained minister than lives 115 miles from The Strip. Ya know, just for future reference.

Congrats to FFJ and RG!

With everyone getting married and cranking out kids, I'm starting to feel a little left out.

Edited by JayDub

Hey RadioGreen ... congratz to you as well!! That's a great picture. I'll try to post one of ours with Elvis once I can download them.

MedPilot, yes, the trip will be a bit different! :D But, I definitely married my counterpart. I can't wait to take her to a NOLA Bowl!

JayDub, how is your Elvis impression?

Everyone else, thanks!