Kick-off Picnic

KRAM1

Just wondering...who on this board will be attending the Mean Green Kick-Off Picnic event on August 2nd?

My wife and I will be there. Who else? Can't wait to hear from the coaches...especially our new defensive coordinator and head coach....should be a much better season than last even though I enjoyed the games last year a great deal...Who is going to come to the Kick-Off event? Should we have a GoMeanGreen.com "gathering spot"? ha!

I'll be there. For a little while anyway. I have another place to be at the same time, but cannot miss this thing... it's tradition. I havent missed one of these since Darrell Dickey raved about freshman RB Michael Ruff's speed, and promised us he would open up the offense for the up-coming season. (for the record, that year he probably would have kept his promise... we had an ex-Dallas Cowboys receiver (Kelvin Martin) coaching the WR's, and that year K-Mart was raving about a skinny Freshman WR who ran great routes and had exceptional hands) Guess some things happen for a reason. K-Mart didnt last long here, but Johnny Quinn sure did.

See ya at the AC...

GMG!!!

My wife and I will be there. It's going to be a big weekend of NT realated events, begining with my wife going to FB101. Then I am going to the COBA Scholarship BFast Friday morning (even though I am an RTVF Grad, the idea being that some bright business kid will make millions and turnaround and donate to athletics.), then the cookout on sat. Should be fun. Never been to the cookout.

OK, but watch out..."they" always play nice before you marry them...then...BAM! The true colors come out after the wedding..."no I hate football, and if you go you know what you won't get tonight"....NO, I am not speaking from personal experience! <_<

Really...The Cookout is great fun...and there is beer and food...bring her along and get her drunk!

OK, but watch out..."they" always play nice before you marry them...then...BAM! The true colors come out after the wedding..."no I hate football, and if you go you know what you won't get tonight"....NO, I am not speaking from personal experience! <_<

Really...The Cookout is great fun...and there is beer and food...bring her along and get her drunk!

That's completely unfair. I wanted to have the wedding at Fouts, but my husband just didn't want to wait that long... He's already 'RSVPed' to this thread, but I'll be there anyway.

I'll be there with the missus.

I'm in...I am the luckiest guy in the world. I am a UNT grad and have season tickets....my wife is an Alabama grad, and has season tickets. She is a bigger College Football fan than I am. We make 1 - 2 BAMA games every year. She called me at work yesterday to tell me she was RSVPing for the cookout. Who is the lucky man?

Wait are you bringing your husband, but your daughter and her boyfriend are a maybe? Or are you bringing your husband, but your daughter and your boyfriend are a maybe?

Inquiring minds want to know!

It's daughter and her boyfriend that are a maybe, although, if Johnny Quinn is available ...... :P