Loss Of Momentum?

I don't think there is a loss of Momentum from the hiring of Dodge around here. In fact, I think the momentum from the first season might have been knocked down a little bit, but with the addition of DeLoach and the upcoming second season, I think momentum is probably just about the same. If this team can win 5-6 games, I will be happy.

I don't think there is a loss of Momentum from the hiring of Dodge around here. In fact, I think the momentum from the first season might have been knocked down a little bit, but with the addition of DeLoach and the upcoming second season, I think momentum is probably just about the same. If this team can win 5-6 games, I will be happy.

I too am a strong believer in Todd Dodge and what he will do while at UNT. He is a winner and he will make UNT a winner. We are fortunate to have him on our team.

I was thinking more in terms of the lost scholarships, loss of players, and lack of any positive news concerning a new stadium. terrible attendance at the Trophy Club, etc. There is very little if any positive news anywhere to be found, or so it seems. Certainly not the end of the world, but close.

Edited by meangreenbob

I too am a strong believer in Todd Dodge and what he will do while at UNT. He is a winner and he will make UNT a winner. We are fortunate to have him on our team.

I was thinking more in terms of the lost scholarships, loss of players, and lack of any positive news concerning a new stadium. terrible attendance at the Trophy Club, etc. There is very little if any positive news anywhere to be found, or so it seems. Certainly not the end of the world, but close.

Well I see what you are saying to a degree. The scholarship deal is just left over from the previous staff, the attendance at the Trophy Club is going to happen when very little is put out about it and done there and the stadium stuff is nothing new really. The stadium stuff is what we have heard for years now. It is just a slow part of the year and so when any news comes out, it can seem as if it is all bad news.