Cfn - Sunbelt Starting Lineups

BobFam

The OL starting line up refelcts the orginal weights of the players as true freshmen,

except for OG, Estaban Santiago, who as a freshman was 275, but now a more accurate 302.

I believe the starting OL this season will average 290+ or more.

Both the JUCO's, Jenkins and Hollivay are 300+. Listed at 6-4 and 6-3, respectively.

I read that OG Tyler Bailey is at 295. Victor Gill, as a true freshman TE was listed at 235 so

Gill must be 250 by now, and he is quick and strong. Matt Menard as a true freshman was 6-5, 275, so

Menard may be around 295 by now. Center JJ Johnson should be in the 290+ range by now also.

I know incoming freshman, Troy Franklin OL/DL is 6-5, 295+ and Coleman Freely is 6-4, 287.

For the DL, DT Joseph Miller, as a true freshman was 6-3, 275. Miller is now a senior, but still

listed at 6-3, 275. To me, Miller looked to be 290 last year. I read that sophmore DT Draylan Ross

is 290+ and a real contender for 1st team DT. Don't forget DT Charlie Brown, 6-4, 255+, very quick

and strong, who DC Gary DeLoach says should get 40 snaps a game.

DE Eddie Gillmore is 6-5, and around 250-260. Incoming JUCO DE Alonzo Horton is 6-3, 260.

True freshman DT Tevan Cantly is 6-4, 290+.

I do believe both the OL and DL players will be much bigger and stronger than expected for

the 2008 season, plus, there will be good depth at key positions.

The OL starting line up refelcts the orginal weights of the players as true freshmen,

except for OG, Estaban Santiago, who as a freshman was 275, but now a more accurate 302.

Both the JUCO's, Jenkins and Hollivay are 300+. Listed at 6-4 and 6-3, respectively.

I read that OG Tyler Bailey is at 295. Victor Gill, as a true freshman TE was listed at 235 so

Gill must be 250 by now, and he is quick and strong. Matt Menard as a true freshman was 6-5, 275, so

Menard may be around 295 by now. Center JJ Johnson should be in the 290+ range by now also.

I know incoming freshman, Troy Franklin OL/DL is 6-5, 295+ and Coleman Freely is 6-4, 287.

For the DL, DT Joseph Miller, as a true freshman was 6-3, 275. Miller is now a senior, but still

listed at 6-3, 275. To me, Miller looked to be 290 last year. I read that sophmore DT Draylan Ross

is 290+ and a real contender for 1st team DT. Don't forget DT Charlie Brown, 6-4, 255+, very quick

DE Eddie Gillmore is 6-5, and around 250-260. Incoming JUCO DE Alonzo Horton is 6-3, 260.

I do believe both the OL and DL players will be much bigger and stronger than expected for

JUCO transfer, Gabe Hollivay was at summer conditioning last week. The Mean Green O Line is definitely getting bigger as he weighed in at 368 lbs!

JUCO transfer, Gabe Hollivay was at summer conditioning last week. The Mean Green O Line is definitely getting bigger as he weighed in at 368 lbs!

holy hell!!!! that's....um.....GARGANTUAN!!!

I thought gilmore failed out. Other d end davenport is tiny for d1. D Ross also might have academic issues. Hope lack of depth isn't an issue next year

I thought gilmore failed out. Other d end davenport is tiny for d1. D Ross also might have academic issues. Hope lack of depth isn't an issue next year

Draylen told SUMG that he is taking courses this summer to get ahead. He is fine academically. That comes direct frm his mouth.

Talk about needing summer conditioning. He will be a liability at that weight.

I don't think Fentriss participated in Spring Ball do to rehab with his knee.

I agree with UNTLifer. Gabe Hollivay weighing in at 368lbs!

Looks like he may need to lose about 50lbs, or become a

nose guard. Hollivay is bigger than Nate Newton, former

Dallas Cowboys OG.

His 368lbs is alot of weight to be moving around in a spread

offense game.

I remember the big OG for NMST, Steve Luna, was around

370lbs. Booger Kennendy, ran circles around Luna all day

long.

I wonder how much Nate Jenkins is weighing in at? He was

listed at 335lbs.