Hey Stebo,

I've been working with some set-up on the 'Roo festival. You can check out some of my photos at www.myspace.com/raiderinthezone.

Being a VIP, you and your girlfriend will enjoy special treatment including special camping area and food at the VIP tent. As far as entering the festival, ya'll will probably have to wait in line like everyone else. That's what I've been told anyways.

I'll be on the grounds on Saturday and Sunday evening. I might miss Chris Rock, Willie Nelson, and Metallica on Friday night if I can't get work for that day, but it looks like Kanye West and Pearl Jam play Saturday evening and Widespread Panic is on for the show's finale on Sunday evening. I'll be there for those. The complete schedule is available at www.bonnaroo.com under the section "Bonnaroo 411."

Here's you a weather forecast, bro!

Wednesday, June 11th (travel day): PARTLY CLOUDY; HIGH 92 degrees, LOW 70 degrees, Chance of Precip. 20%

Thursday, June 12th (1st Day): SCATTERED THUNDERSTRORMS; HIGH 90 degrees, LOW 68 degrees, Chance of Precip. 60%

Friday, June 13th (2nd Day): SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS; HIGH 87 degrees, LOW 67 degrees, Chance of Precip. 60%

Saturday, June 14th (3rd Day): PARTLY CLOUDY; HIGH 87 degrees, LOW 68 degrees, Chance of Precip. 20%

Sunday, June 15th (Final Day): "NOT AVAILABLE"

There's rain in the forecast every day of Bonnaroo according to The Weather Channel so prepare for wet weather. Since you are a VIP you'll have access to the VIP tent located on the mound at the edge of Centeroo. You'll figure out what I'm talkin' about once you get here though.

You two have a safe trip and welcome to Manchester, Tennessee!