Gmg.com Draft Bios

medpilot21

How do you get into the chat? If I can't then another captain who can draft may need to be considered, or one of you will have to call me on the phone during to pick for me?

Rick

Chat link: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=73780

I figured you already tried that one Rick, but let me know if you cannot access the chat just prior to the draft time. I will relay your selections from the cell phone to the chat.

Thanks...

Med

KingDL1

Player Bio: Veteran of GMG Bowls I, III, & IV. I am old and slow but I like to play.

Positives: I know how to put a beer down and I play Ice Hockey twice a week at the Farmers Branch Stars Center.

If someone needs checked, don't worry about it I got it.

Negatives: I can't put a beer down.

Draft Prediction: Maybe Miller lite and Bass

Shirt Size: XL

Edited by KingDL1

Chat link: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=73780

I figured you already tried that one Rick, but let me know if you cannot access the chat just prior to the draft time. I will relay your selections from the cell phone to the chat.

Thanks...

Med

Yes, when I click on it it's just a blank box with a red "X" in the top left corner. Must be something with my security settings, but I have no idea how to correct it?

Rick

Yes, when I click on it it's just a blank box with a red "X" in the top left corner. Must be something with my security settings, but I have no idea how to correct it?

Rick

Chat runs under a java applet, so I'd bet it's your security settings. It's either browser or firewall that stopping the chat client from running.

Played in GMG.com Bowls 2, 3, and 4.

Decent Receiver and can do well with man to man coverage in defense. Played intramural flag football for my fraternity (Delta Sigma Phi) during the Fall semester. 5'10, 160lbs, and in shape...

Don't care when I will be drafted and wouldn't mind playing for either Emmitt or Rick...

Shirt Size: Large

Name on shirt: Playmaker

Number : 5

Please don't screw the shirt orders up like in years past... Pleasz

Played in GMG.com Bowls 2, 3, and 4.

Decent Receiver and can do well with man to man coverage in defense. Played intramural flag football for my fraternity (Delta Sigma Phi) during the Fall semester. 5'10, 160lbs, and in shape...

Don't care when I will be drafted and wouldn't mind playing for either Emmitt or Rick...

Shirt Size: Large

Name on shirt: Playmaker

Number : 5

Please don't screw the shirt orders up like in years past... Pleasz

Really?, That was gutsy. well, let's make sure your info is good then...

UNVPlaemacer

Shrit size XXXL

It will be right this time.... FOR SURE.

GMG!!! :)

Can we select numbers also?? If so I'd like 23.

Sorry, no numbers. Just Logo's and names. We tried the numbers things the first two or three years, and it was a constant source of conflict. Maybe for GoMeanGreen.com Bowl XVIII (played in our newly opened stadium) we will do a comemorative replica NT jersey with numbers.

Of course by then I will be Mayor of Denton, and the Tomato will be back on Fry Street.

GMG!!!

untStein

Having only played in GMG.com Bowl II, untStein is ready to get back onto the field. He was privileged to play with the likes of Cliff Higgs and James Mitchell in high school, so he’s kind of a big deal. He likes his girlfriend, fancy cologne, UNT football, and 20 minute guitar solos. He dislikes rude people and seeing other schools’ apparel being worn on campus (particularly burnt orange).

Positives

He is a smart player, who runs good routes and has good hands (which is code for white). Known to get stronger as the game goes on, but it’s only a rumor.

Negatives

Doesn’t have the best first step and is not one to stretch the field.

Draft Prediction

Last round

Career Highlight

Scored a touchdown in GMG.com Bowl II in a losing effort.

Shirt info: XL

Ramone Archie

Positves: I use to play football for the Mean Green. I use to run a 4.47 40 yard dash. I use to be one of the best open field tacklers that you've seen. I use to have a 38 1/2 inch verticle jump. I once tackled LT (yeah that one) one on one in the open field. I use to be a pretty darn good athlete.

Negatives: All those things listed above where things I use to be able to do. Now i'm older, slower, less athletic and way out of shape.

Draft Predictions: Don't be fooled guys I played in a flag football league last year and I swore I would never play football again.

Career Highlights: 13 Tackles vs Oklahoma. 14 Tackles Vs Texas Tech. 17 Tackles vs Arkansas State. Three beautiful children Ethan Ramone (5), Victoria Denise and Tristan Antjuan (4 year old boy girl twins).

Player Quotes: "You either like me or love me...choose one."

Shirt Size: XL

Okay Fellas i'm in!

Guest 97and03

I am kind of interested in playing but not putting myself out there for the draft. Not 100% sure I am available (or that I won't vomit after running around).

Can I be picked up as a free agent on game day?

Med,

Does Coach Archie fall under the good shepard rule?

Yes, he does. Ex-scholarship player, and was a damn good one! No problem though, he gets to help the average Joes cover a ringer... which none of us could do last year. All board posters are welcome in this game. AND... if the worst happens and AB lights us up again?, at least Coach Archie can yell at him and tell how sloppy the routes were??? AB will certainly remember the "Flannigan-motivational sideline speeches". I bet coach Archie could do a Flanny for us...

Coach Archie: "You lolly-gag when you block.... You lolly-gag on your routes..... You lolly-gag on kick returns! What does that make you???, tell them Larry!"

Coach Larry: "Lolly-gaggers".....

Welcome aboard Coach Archie... glad you get to play this year!

GMG!!! :D

UNT88

Positives: I use to play football for the Mean Green I was a tight end . I use to run a 4.5 40 yard dash. I currently play for a flag league in Grapevine well it is getting started in the spring. I am a good receiver and a good snapper.

Negatives: I am older, no longer run a 4.5, less athletic oh and getting fat...I have not played any sport for about 6 months so pretty rusty.

Career Highlights: 10 city championships in flag football and all I have are the t-shirts to show for it, 2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in college 1- MTSAC - JUCO FOOTBALL & 1 - cheerleading here at this wonderful University.

Shirt Size: XXL

"get me the ball I will make some thing happen"..."even if it means a pulled muscle"....

I'm in. Shirt size XL

I'm small...........but I'm slow. (2 TD's last year and a TD saving INT that could have went the distance had AB not caught me from behind). My niche is snapping the ball.

THAT was NOT AB who caught you. That was me player! I remember because i laid out and ripped my arm up pretty good!

I hope this isn't too late:

LATE DRAFT BIO:

T-shirt Name: Rockguitar4life

Name: Trey

USER NAME: Rockguitarist4life

Seems to always be on the winning team. Second Year to participate in the GMG.com Bowl Game.

Positives:

Rarely Drops passes (not many recievers can say that) Not an extremely fast runner, but works out 5 days a week at the UNT Rec Center.

Has a pair of Oakley Sunglasses to keep the glare out of his eyes to improve visibility.

Positive Team Player. Great Blocker. Plays intramural everything and is experienced in the Greek Men's Fraternity A Flag Football League (4 years)

Senior - Business Major (Marketing)

Played Baseball in High School

Conditioned Individual....doesn't slow down after running long periods of time and is smoke-free.

Negatives:

5'9.....not extremely tall.

Favorite NFL Team: Dallas Cowboys

Late entry: TWODOLLARPISTOL

A female veteran of three GMG bowl games.

Positives: Anyone who has seen her can name about twenty... She has caught a TD pass in two GMG bowl games.

Negatives: Very distracting to male players, including teammates. May run very slow, and most players never noticed!!!

Highlight: Drank late one night in Las Vegas and got a little out of hand. She woke up in her hotel room with Tom Cruise. When interviewed in the Lobby, Tom said "I couldnt believe it?, the girl looked at me and said "You're not Johnny Quinn?"....then kicked me out? I dont know who this Quinn guy is, but I'm sending him a picture autographed with "screw you" on it".

Prediction: Early first round pick.