Chairbacks

Cr1028

Do you guys use chairbacks? If so, are they worth it? This will be my first season on the alumni side. On the student side you simply do not sit down unless it is halftime or someone is injured. I wanted to know if the rowdies are up all the time or if there is a good deal of sitting to warrant the extra $30 per seat.

Do you guys use chairbacks? If so, are they worth it? This will be my first season on the alumni side. On the student side you simply do not sit down unless it is halftime or someone is injured. I wanted to know if the rowdies are up all the time or if there is a good deal of sitting to warrant the extra $30 per seat.

they are worth it, but if you're tall like myself (6'6"), they do take away from your legroom....of course, i'm getting mine again next year, but just be aware of that!

The seat backs are worth it. It's very good when the bleachers are cold when November arrives. ;)

they are worth it, but if you're tall like myself (6'6"), they do take away from your legroom....of course, i'm getting mine again next year, but just be aware of that!

I agree, they are shallow if you are 6" or taller. Make me spread my knees (ala Cotton Bowl) to avoid kneeing the person in front of me. Will have to work on my flexibility prior to upcoming season!

I agree, they are shallow if you are 6" or taller. Make me spread my knees (ala Cotton Bowl) to avoid kneeing the person in front of me. Will have to work on my flexibility prior to upcoming season!

I don't know if I'm for anything that make me workout in order to WATCH a football game. Yet without I need my back adjusted after every game. I guess watching football is just supposed to be painful.

Chairbacks? More than likely you'll be standing most of the game anyway, so what do you need them for?

If you want to acquire something that's much more practical, take a look a this product.

http://www.kitchenkapers.com/black-microcore-lava-buns.html

In fact, if the people at the athletic dept. want to come up with a practical premium for MGC members, this product would be great. You freeze it the day before the game, and it helps keep you (or your buns) cool during hot weather. When it's not hot or cold, it serves as a seat cushion. In cold weather, you microwave it before you leave for the stadium and (as the name implies) it keeps your buns warm.

Edited by SilverEagle