NT SOFTBALL RECRUIT

ssegal

Recently signed MEAN GREEN softball recruit Maureen Kelley was just selected as the Daily Oklahoman Big All-City Player of the Year. Kelley, a senior at Bishop McGuinees High School in Oklahoma City finished the year batting .480 with 27 RBI's and 3 HR's.

In the Regional High School game against Western Heights, she was walked intentionally 8 times in 2 games.... "WATCH OUT BARRY BONDS!!!"

GREAT JOB MO!

ss laugh.gif

In another thread coach Segal said the following

"Our home games will more than likely be played at North Lakes Park. In 2004-2005 our stadium will be complete at Liberty Christian School.

SEE YOU AT THE BALLPARK!

GO MEAN GREEN!

ss "

From the Denton city website the park appears to be off Bonnie Brae north of University drive.

In another thread coach Segal said the following

"Our home games will more than likely be played at North Lakes Park. In 2004-2005 our stadium will be complete at Liberty Christian School.

SEE YOU AT THE BALLPARK!

GO MEAN GREEN!

ss "

From the Denton city website the park appears to be off Bonnie Brae north of University drive.

To get to this ball park, take Bonnie Brae north across University and turn right on Windsor. You will now be in the middle of the park. The ballfields will be on the left across from the recreation center.

DoubleEagle-

There are many pros and cons about starting a new program. I have not found it difficult to recruit to an inaugural program. I have been overwhelmed with athletes who want to be the 1st. ITS EXCITING AND A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!

However, it is difficult to recruit athletes to 'BELIEVE IN THE VISION!' When an athlete goes on another recruiting trip and sees the "HYPE" related with that university, and then attends UNT and sees that there is no stadium, equipment, uniforms, or entire coaching staff in place yet, it becomes challenging. I like to believe that RECRUITING IS MY STRENGTH and my asst. coach has done an excellent job recruiting as well.

Thanks for your interest.

ss

To get to this ball park, take Bonnie Brae north across University and turn right on Windsor. You will now be in the middle of the park. The ballfields will be on the left across from the recreation center.