Smu "news"

emmitt01

I am seriously thinking about hauling my own lawn equipment up there and at least making it look like a fat chick with nice skin.

Love the fat girl with nice skin comment. Is there such a thing?

Yes, THERE IS such a thing! Actually fat is required for nice skin; what do you think the botox injections are about, other than to "fill out" things? Just today, there's something on Yahoo about stem cells from liposuctioned fat being found useful for breast reconstruction. And, by the way, a skinny woman will bruise you up!

Since when have you had compunctions? ;-)

Always. Remember, there is a huge difference between "a bit more lovin'" and "Daaaaaammmmnnn!"

Yes, THERE IS such a thing! Actually fat is required for nice skin; what do you think the botox injections are about, other than to "fill out" things? Just today, there's something on Yahoo about stem cells from liposuctioned fat being found useful for breast reconstruction. And, by the way, a skinny woman will bruise you up!

Yes, they will, which is why I prefer "a bit more lovin'" to both "skinny" and "Daaaaammmmmnnn!" A more moderate approach yields, in my opinion, the most desirable of results ;)

http://www.ponyfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=283494#283494

Aww, isn't this cute? Jesse made some friends over at PhonyFans.com by trashing the UNT campus.

Hey, Jesse Iscariot... I never said our campus "rocked", I just said it wasn't ugly as you claimed. Does our campus look like Pepperdine or Rhodes or Flagler? No. But we're not Drexel or UT-D either.

I think our campus is just fine, and that the new buildings are a great addition to the campus. You have the right to disagree, but I think it's kind of crappy that you would run over to the $MU site to agree with their assessment.

http://www.ponyfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=283494#283494

Aww, isn't this cute? Jesse made some friends over at PhonyFans.com by trashing the UNT campus.

Hey, Jesse Iscariot... I never said our campus "rocked", I just said it wasn't ugly as you claimed. Does our campus look like Pepperdine or Rhodes or Flagler? No. But we're not Drexel or UT-D either.

I think our campus is just fine, and that the new buildings are a great addition to the campus. You have the right to disagree, but I think it's kind of crappy that you would run over to the $MU site to agree with their assessment.

I suppose you have to work hard to find "love" wherever you can. Jesse, how many of those guys would you sell out to in order to get one rich client?? :bangin::blowup:

Here are just a few things from a guy that sees the campus everyday...

1) By what it sounds like Jesse is spending way too much time at SMU to realize what is going on at UNT

2) We have more than one nice dorm, I assume people think victory is the only nice one. Brand new are Legends and Honors halls, Traditions is awesome, as well as Santa Fe Trail. Not to mention plans to improve Bruce Hall, which would remove the window units, making Bain Hall, I believe that last building on campus with said units.

3) They planted flowers all along Ave. C, all around the Administration Building, redid the Gazebo by the Union, planted trees and put benches there. If you go see that you should check out the redone library mall too, but it might just be too painful to look at our ugly library...right? The only reason we need a new library is because they are running out of room, not because it is ugly!

4) smu has a nice campus, but we have nothing to be ashamed of. Whoever says the architecture of Matthews Hall, the Business Building, Administration, Biology, and Clark and Maple dorms is not collegiate and beautiful is nuts. Quit adding to the smuts ego and just let them count their money. Our campus is awesome.

For anyone who disagrees I guess your only option is to brown-nose the smut fans becuase for some ridiculous reason you feel inferior.

Go MEAN GREEN!!!