Oh How I Love Youtube!

Here is a video I found on Youtube of an upset Okie State Fan as he watches fans rush the court!

I also found another video that shows us as we start to pour onto the court! Enjoy!

I hope to see each and everyone of you students and alums out at the UTA game on Wednesday! I'll be there with the Pit Crew!!! Put on your GREEN and come out to ARLINGTON!!!

Edited by rockguitarist4life

I love to see disgruntled OSU fans. I'm sure they are upset that we didn't lie down and lose like any respectable Sunbelt team does when they play the Big 12. How un-cordial that was of us to welcome them into our house with a smack down!! I think OSU should file a complaint with the NCAA.

Edited by chrisfisher

I have been talking the UTA game up in every meeting and class I have had so far this week as well as posting on some facebook group pages to get some people out. I think we have a pretty good base of people going, but I want to turn that place into UTA's worst home nightmare!

I doubt you'll see many UTA fans there. They only draw ~900 when school is in, many less the night before a holiday.