Osu Fans

TheColonyEagle

As I was walking up to the pit (FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF FOUTS FIELD) I was surronded by orange and black. I really was worried about the crowd. They did have 2 or 3 times where they were really loud but they were no where near as loud as the home crowd. Most of them appeared to be older and spent most of the game sitting down. Local alumni.

One thing I did notice is how smuuuuuuuuuugggggg a lot of those fans were. Most of them walked around with this look on their face, "you guys are cute, but come on." The smugness was something else.

My favorite was orange polo with black sleeveless windjacket vest guy. This guy was all over the place with quite a smirk on his face.

The guys in front of me were lauging at the fact that we had a banner of our tournament appearance. And behind me of course I heard the "what the hell is a mean green" stuff with the "we're in the big 12" laugh that was soon to follow.

What a satisfying win.

The OSU fans around me were quite nice. It was sad when the OSU fans were able to be louder than us when they did their "O... S... U... Cowboys... OSU" cheer. At least the band learned from that and didn't play it again. The "NORTH... TEXAS..." chant really needs to be fixed... Some OSU fans behind me made a comment regarding how long it goes on then kind of dies. I could only agree with them.

I for one being an OSU am disapointed in the loss but I want to congratulate you on the win. I was planing to come down for this game but couldn't make as things came up. I couldn't believe what I read on one of our message boards about your fans rushing the court saying by one of our fans saying they didn't consider it an upset because you guys went to the NCAA tournament last year. You can see what was all said about this topic on the link I posted below and what I posted as that I totally disagreed. I want to wish you well and hope you guys make it back to the NCAA. The only game I won't be rooting for you is against Texas as they are from the Big 12 and I always root for conference against nonconference. I'll see about trying to come down for the women's game in December. Looking for a little payback to avenage this loss. Again wish you well in having a great season!

UNT Rushes the Court

• 2 weeks later...