Todd Dodge Interview In Texas Monthly

Harry

He addresses one item of regular speculation here on the board:

Here's another nice Dodge quote from the article:

...But, I appreciate the support when we're struggling, and I appreciate the fans who are clear-headed enough to know that this isn't done overnight.

Here's another nice Dodge quote from the article:

...But, I appreciate the support when we're struggling, and I appreciate the fans who are clear-headed enough to know that this isn't done overnight.

I'll second that,

nearly 19,000 for a 0-5 team shows that there a few others that understand it too

I regards to the OU game:

"Sure I've been there before as a player and an assistant coach....but when their players stepped out on the field and started running around...they outmanned us a bit!"

Funny Stuff!

LSU, Alabama, Clemson coming up in the near future! I guarantee in 2 years we'll compete respectively with Alabama and Clemson.

Riley will most likely redshirt. However, I can't think of a better guy to recruit for this offense in the country than Riley Dodge!

Guest JohnDenver

I don't know what this means, but I second the guarantee

I guarantee in 2 years we'll compete respectively with Alabama and Clemson.

It means when he has moved on to the SEC conference school and will literally be competing with those schools.

I keed. I jest. Funny? :huh:

Hmm, so Riley IS graduating in December.

That is correct...I like this move, and puts Rodge that much closer to the starting job. And no, I'm not saying the job is his. I'm stating that it helps him the the competition. It is something that has been going on at bigger schools have been doing in recent years.