Re: The "rules"...

JayDub

No, sir. Your comparing the voluntary posing for a picture that is almost certain to be posted on the Internet to the violent and tragic CRIME of being raped is probably the most absurd I have ever seen.

Neither one has anything to do with another.

Posing for a picture doesn't mean you consent to have it posted on the internet.

General Rules:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.

Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

Do not argue with the Admins about proper use and policy.

Belly girl thread was locked because, I was told, one of the girls didn't like the comments some of you internet lechers made.

Now if you attack a group of people thats OK...just not individuals...so I couldn't call JayDub a lecher...but the entire board as a group of lechers works.

Still not arguing...don't make me do TPS reports...I hate TPS reports

Now if you attack a group of people thats OK...just not individuals...so I couldn't call JayDub a lecher...but the entire board as a group of lechers works.

Still not arguing...don't make me do TPS reports...I hate TPS reports

*I* CAN call JayDub a lecher, but only because I have know with him for more years than... well than anyone should have to know JayDub.

I am sure he would agree that he is an internet lecher. Jaydub, if you don't go ahead and post...

Any time now....

Still waiting....