We Expect To Win

tsufan

Troy has a shot if they can stop the RBs of Arkansas as their best WR is injured still and they have some injuries. Also will Nutt release the Dicks to do as they please against the Trojans :ph34r: .

Good luck to you guys!!

Edited by untbowler

Troy has a shot if they can stop the RBs of Arkansas as their best WR is injured still and they have some injuries. Also will Nutt realses the Dicks to do as they please against the Trojans :ph34r: .

Good luck to you guys!!

I doubt the Trojans have any defense against Dick's offensive onrush. With Nutt's help, Dick will puncture every defense the Trojans (un)roll out there. :rolleyes:

I've always thought it would be so cool if UNT brought in alumni that are currently playing in the NFL. Hearing Kassell, Spencer, etc...now even Cobbs...hear them talk to the team after a practice about how they played with their hair on fire (keeping a zip lip about their coach's 'honored to be here' approach) and absolutely hated to lose. That would get my green blood boiling.

Edited by greenminer

There are a good deal of folks worried about this Troy team up in the Hills this weekend. I don't think they can stop both DMac and Felix, but it won't be hard to stop Casey Dick without his main target. They have very little passing game. Nutt knows though, he loses saturday, he can find another job.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Dickey will have to wear a Trojan raincoat to protect himself from the onslaught of the boys from Troy. After getting banged up by the Trojans, the Hogs will be Nutt-less.

Yes, but how potent would Dick be without Nutt? Defensively, I can see Trojan needing an extra layer of protection from a potent Nutt/Dick combination. McFadden just throws another hair in the pie.