Roderick Flemings

Cooley

The dynamic southpaw will play the '07-'08 season with McLennan CC this fall. The former DeSoto Eagle star has grown to 6-7/220, a gain of an inch+ and 10 pounds from his Oklahoma State playing height/weight as a freshman.

I hope they have a good psychologist for that team.

The dynamic southpaw will play the '07-'08 season with McLennan CC this fall. The former DeSoto Eagle star has grown to 6-7/220, a gain of an inch+ and 10 pounds from his Oklahoma State playing height/weight as a freshman.

I hope he gets everything together and comes back to North Texas after next season. He is supposedly an excellent athlete and could be a valuable addition to the team.

I was never overlly impressed by Roderick...he kinda reminded me of Harold Edwards...a decent talent who lived off in his own little world. With the class of talent that continues to transfer out of bigger programs, and hopefully with our continued improvement, it seems that when filling scholarships after next year we could do better.