Ticket: Radio Cash Cow/north Texas Gets Another Commit

GreenBat

Ticket: Radio cash cow/North Texas gets another commit

by Dave McNabb Wed, May 30, 2007, 02:19 PM

Radio Station KTCK-1310 (AM) is No. 4 nationally for generating revenue ($24.7 million) among sports stations. No. 1 is WFAN in New York City at $50.6 million, according to BIA Financial Network. WEEI in Boston was No. 2 at $36.5 million, followed by KNBR in San Francisco at $29.7 million and KTCK in Dallas-Fort Worth at $24.7 million. Stations in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, Chicago and Philadelphia rounded out the top 10.

North Texas gets another

Celina standout tackle Troy Franklin has committed to North Texas according to scout.com. Franklin also had an offer from Tulsa. Hillcrest WR/DB Willie Taylor also committed to first-year UNT coach Todd Dodge this week.

Ticket: Radio cash cow/North Texas gets another commit

by Dave McNabb Wed, May 30, 2007, 02:19 PM

Radio Station KTCK-1310 (AM) is No. 4 nationally for generating revenue ($24.7 million) among sports stations. No. 1 is WFAN in New York City at $50.6 million, according to BIA Financial Network. WEEI in Boston was No. 2 at $36.5 million, followed by KNBR in San Francisco at $29.7 million and KTCK in Dallas-Fort Worth at $24.7 million. Stations in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Miami, Chicago and Philadelphia rounded out the top 10.

I'm sorry I am not understanding the point of all of this. What does this have to do with anything?

It was at the top of the story. And I just cut and paste. I took out the middle part about the Duke Lacrosse team.