Troy Aikman To Speak At Unt

Join us Tuesday, April 17th at UNT's Auditorium Building to listen to former Dallas Cowboys quarterback and NFL Hall of Famer Troy Aikman.

Make sure to get your ticket ASAP because these tickets will go fast due to limited seating. You must have a ticket to attend, and we cannot guarantee there will still be tickets available at the door.

Get your tickets at the Union 3rd Floor Information Desk.

Students - - FREE! (On sale 4/4)

Staff/Faculty - - - Free (On sale 4/9)

Outside Guests - - - $10 (On sale 4/9)

what is he going to be speaking about?? or is he just going up there to shoot the breeze?

Who cares it will get Dale Hansen and Ch 8 out to NT. Any pub is good pub for the University.

Yes, i'm coaching at Gainsville High School now.

sweet my old alma matter.. I hate to pirate a thread, but how does the future look for Gainesville athletics?? it seems like they had a real down year this year, but that tends to happen when you have wide spread coaching changes..

Glad to hear it. I live in the Eagle Mountain/Saginaw school district, and it's my understanding that they will be building another High School in the near/forseeable future. Tim Dautry is the athletic director (817-232-0880 X 279).

That seems like a good area. When the school opens up i'll look into it.

To answer Keith7

They did have an off year last year, there were no players on the team that had Varsity playing experience. I'm looking forward to this year! Come out and see us play sometime.

OK, BACK ON TOPIC...

He will be having a fire-side chat as they call it with Brad Sham. Here's more from the email...

The Distinguished Lecture Series is proud to present one of Dallas' own accomplished citizens, Troy Aikman.

The former Dallas Cowboys quarterback will be on campus Tuesday, April 17, 2007, at 8 p.m.

The fireside chat with Brad Sham will take place in the Auditorium Building.

Aikman will be touching on topics such as overcoming challenges, professionalism, leadership, motivation, and teamwork. A collegiate All-American, NFL All-Pro, Super Bowl MVP, NFL Man of the Year and Hall of Famer, his achievements are legendary. As a speaker, Aikman brings that same passion to his audiences as he shares the principles and lessons that have propelled him to personal and professional excellence. Now one of the most respected broadcasters on FOX, he continues to provide key insights and thoughtful analysis for fans around the world.

Guest GrayEagleOne

what is he going to be speaking about?? or is he just going up there to shoot the breeze?

He is going to volunteer to toss the coin should we ever play UCLA in Denton.

here is the answer to what he is going to speak about in case anyone else was wondering

Aikman will be touching on topics such as overcoming challenges, professionalism, leadership, motivation, and teamwork. A collegiate All-American, NFL All-Pro, Super Bowl MVP, NFL Man of the Year and Hall of Famer, his achievements are legendary. As a speaker, Aikman brings that same passion to his audiences as he shares the principles and lessons that have propelled him to personal and professional excellence. Now one of the most respected broadcasters on FOX, he continues to provide key insights and thoughtful analysis for fans around the world.

Who cares it will get Dale Hansen and Ch 8 out to NT. Any pub is good pub for the University.

I highly doubt something like this will get Dale Hansen and Ch 8 out to NT. Hansen has better things to do than to follow around a former NFL player on a speaking tour.