Unt Vs. Texas On Ch. 22

UNT_playmaker

They are showing the NT vs. UT game of 1988 that we won....and it had commentary by Bill Mercer and I believe Corky Nelson. I really enjoyed watching exciting offense work its way past the UT defense with COMPLETE and ACCURATE passes by Scott Davis and company. Cant wait for the Dodge era to begin, he might actually establish a high powered offense for our fans to enjoy and watch.

It also showed the highlights of the game and went on to have Bill Mercer talk indepth about the game itself afterwards. Mercer makes Dunham look like a little girl....No comparison at all....

We'll look into that over at NTTV once the semester starts back up.

Speaking of Bill Mercer...a couple of us NTTV students put together a piece about him back in December. We aired it during halftime of one of the games. I posted it up on google video. Here's the link,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...29555&hl=en

please tell me what you think of it.

Edited by jimbojimjim

TripleJ,

I absolutely loved this piece. I would definately like to purchase a copy of this if it ever becomes available. I grew up listening to Mr. Mercer and learned to truly appreciate all that he has done for the University of North Texas. He's probably one of our greatest living legends of all time, and he will ALWAYS be the VOICE of NORTH TEXAS!

Thank you so much for posting this.

Rick