Who Should Be the BCS #2?

We're trying to pick a legitimate #2.

I think its VERY easy to say Ohio State is #1 in the country. Case closed. Michigan goes on the road and loses only by 3. In my mind Michigan is #2. If you were to rank Florida ahead of Michigan , then you would have to be saying that Florida could go on the road and either lose by <3 or you would have to think that the Gators could beat the Buckeyes. Michigan is the second best team in the country , but I think it will be the Gators who will play the Buckeyes in title game.

Boise State IS a legitimate #2 ... They beat the hell out of Oregon State who beat USC who killed Arkansas who beat Auburn who beat Florida..... IM not saying Boise could beat Michigan or Florida , but if they played 10 times Id bet Boise could beat FL at least 3 times. Any good college football team can beat another on any given day. Id just love to see Boise get a shot. If BB was like football and only let the big boys play for the title every year then nobody would of knew who George Mason was last year.

Question should of been who do you think will finish #2 in the Final BCS poll.

I think Michigan will finish #2.  I think Florida SHOULD be #2.  I think Boise State will upset the Big XII Champ in the Fiesta Bowl(I think BSU is probably around the 4th or 5th best team in the country).

Let's say Florida plays Ohio State and wins on a bad call or something ( ala Oregon vs. Oklahoma ) in a very poorly played game. Then Boise blows out OU ( game pending ) by 30. What happens in the poll?

I know I probably have a better chance hitting the Lotto , but it would be interesting.