The polls are rigged!

This is complete BS. Michigan dropped just one spot in the USA Today poll and stayed at #2 in the AP after losing yesterday. How many spots did those other 1-loss teams drop after their loss???

The coaches and media are so desperate to see a rematch they are willing to throw their voting integrity out the window... We need a playoff system, and we need it soon!

How could u leave a Undeafted Boise St Team out of the mix when they beat USC's only loss ( Oregon St.) If ND beats USC how could you rank a 1 loss ND team over a 1 loss Michigan team that beat them up already earlier this year ?

This is year's title game will be a JOKE no matter WHAT.

That won't happen.  It's USC or Michigan.  I don't think Florida/Arkansas/Notre Dame/anyone else has a shot.

Lot of posibilities. If USC loses to Notre Dame...Florida gets a gift...or Arkansas... Nothing is locked.

I would seriously have a problem if the Championship game is Ohio State v. Michigan. That was a great game but no remaches.

That won't happen.  It's USC or Michigan.  I don't think Florida/Arkansas/Notre Dame/anyone else has a shot.

Well Florida and Arkansas will play each other, so one of them will end up with two losses.

Just another controversial finish that will leave several respectable teams outside looking in.

Lot of posibilities. If USC loses to Notre Dame...Florida gets a gift...or Arkansas... Nothing is locked.

If USC loses to ND then it's Michigan. Florida and Arkansas are too far down in the computer averages. And not only would they have to pass Michigan in the polls - they'd have to pass them by a large margin. Actually if SC had a bigger lead in the polls they'd be #2 right now, but if you look at the total points accumulated in the polls - the Trojans are barely ahead. So obviously a TON of people still ranked Michigan ahead of USC.

way out of whack but BSU could the team to get screwed, although the play a trap game this weekend against NV, they destroyed Oregon State, who beat USC. Unfortunately they will be given the weakling of the BCS teams to play in their BCS Bowl, much like Utah a few years ago, so they will not be able to prove anything. Although them getting embarassed last year by UGA did not help their perception.

well this all worked itself out over the weekend, in my opinion! The way I see it,

Boise State WILL play the winner of OU/Nebraska in the Fiesta

SEC will probably have 2 teams in the BCS, SEC champ and LSU

Michigan will play in Rose Bowl

USC destroyed an overrated Notre Dame team and will play Ohio State (assuming they dont choke the UCLA game)

I dont really care about any of the games except maybe and LSU/Michigan rosebowl and Im interested to see how Boise represents the non-BCS in the fiesta.

with any luck, it will be a win, which would put non-BCS teams at 2-0 in BCS games. biggrin.gif

Edited by Eagle1855