Nov 4 vs La Tech Attendance

ntsumgspe

I'll be there, but how bad will it be ? Not to be negative but this is hard for the die hard fans much less those that we are trying to get out to the games. And this isn't even the last home game. I remember last years home finale and it was just awful as far as attendance.

GO MEAN GREEN

I'll be there, but how bad will it be ? Not to be negative but this is hard for the die hard fans much less those that we are trying to get out to the games. And this isn't even the last home game. I remember last years home finale and it was just awful as far as attendance.

GO MEAN GREEN

If they give away free beer inside the stadium I bet we could get 10K to show up tongue.gif

Guest GrayEagleOne

I wish that there were time enough to organize a big turnout. We could make a statement....take a good look because this is the last large crowd that you'll see until there's a new coaching staff. mad.gif

I don't know how many people will show, but if you sit the entire game in our offensive endzone you won't have to worry about getting hit by any footballs. Also, don't forget your telescope.

That's brillant!! Great Idea!!. I think the stadium will be about half full at best. We need to get as many people as possible to sit in our endzone to send a message with ever having to say a word. How funny would that look with a packed endzone ?? LaTech does not have a great D , but im sure they will shine vs. us. PACK THE ENDZONE!! tongue.gif