Everything and more

kmb0204

Wow... As bad as people talk on this board about Matt Simon, this ought to help the argument of getting rid of Dickey.

Win %'s:

Simon 0.411

Dickey 0.415

I'm not pro nor con on Simon, but if I remember correctly his riff with the AD was facilities. How would Simon have faired in the Sun Belt of today with the facilities and budget that Dickey works with?

Then again, with todays facilities when Simon was here, would we even be in the SBC? Perhaps the WAC or CUSA? That is, assuming Simon would had a nice Won/Loss record with the current facilities.

Wow... As bad as people talk on this board about Matt Simon, this ought to help the argument of getting rid of Dickey.

Win %'s:

Simon 0.411

Dickey 0.415

That was before the start of this season.

Now

Simon 0.411

Dickey 0.404

That was before the start of this season.

Now

Simon 0.411

Dickey 0.404

If I recall (as stated above), much of the beef with Simon was personality conflicts with the AD's office, etc. Matt has skins on the wall, including a Super Bowl ring. He was in a bad situation... you know how some of us talk about how much better things are now program-wise than back in the mid-late 90's? That's what Simon had to deal with.

If I recall (as stated above), much of the beef with Simon was personality conflicts with the AD's office, etc. Matt has skins on the wall, including a Super Bowl ring. He was in a bad situation... you know how some of us talk about how much better things are now program-wise than back in the mid-late 90's? That's what Simon had to deal with.

I've heard Simon had issues with Helwig over lack of facilities and the number of body bag games Helwig would schedule to fund the program.

Both areas that have been addressed by RV. Just something to consider.