Video Game Thoughts

emmitt01

Just got back from Alaska so I hadn't had a chance to play NCAA 07. I am very impressed with it. (NT-62 UT-14 biggrin.gif ) Running the ball is harder but other than that I am very impressed. I especially like the close up shots when you're about to catch a pass. My only complaint is the "1st person view" when you return kicks. I assume it's for added realism but it's harder. And yeah J-Mo is a stud.

Now, on to another game. If you have thought about, dreamed about, or even heard of a friend thinking about buying Head Coach slap yourself and/or him/her. Most boring game I have ever played. It's about as exciting as a game where you draw up architectural blueprints and then build a house...nail by nail. I'm sure it's fun in real life but while holding a playstation controller I have the overwhelming urge to take a nap or glue my eyelids shut.

does anybody have the xbox version if so why is chapman black and is outside linebacker # 9 gilmore?

I've got PS2...Chapman is black on mine too...I have no idea why.

As for Gilmore, that's the number he'll wear and the position he'll play if he's available in the fall. EA has no way of making speculative roster changes. Example: Joey Byerly was on the game last year, but it was speculated very early in the summer that he wouldn't be with the team.

Just got back from Alaska so I hadn't had a chance to play NCAA 07.  I am very impressed with it. (NT-62 UT-14  biggrin.gif )  Running the ball is harder but other than that I am very impressed.  I especially like the close up shots when you're about to catch a pass.  My only complaint is the "1st person view" when you return kicks.  I assume it's for added realism but it's harder.  And yeah J-Mo is a stud.

Now, on to another game.  If you have thought about, dreamed about, or even heard of a friend thinking about buying Head Coach slap yourself and/or him/her.  Most boring game I have ever played.  It's about as exciting as a game where you draw up architectural blueprints and then build a house...nail by nail.  I'm sure it's fun in real life but while holding a playstation controller I have the overwhelming urge to take a nap or glue my eyelids shut.

No offense, but I'd much rather hear about your assessment of your trip to Alaska.

What, are you saying you aren't a hardcore video gamer or something, silver?

laugh.gif

"heavy sigh" Yes, call me archaic, but I much prefer the company of HUMANS......well, most of the time.

And when I have conversations, I much prefer that the person that I'm talking to doesn't preface/punctate every one of their sentences with the word "like".....or "Ya know?".