Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad...

MG 2000

---Maybe it is true and maybe it isn't. A friend of mine was hand-cuffed and thrown in jail for a couple of days for rape before the girl confessed she made it all up. It all hit the fan when she was asked to describe the interior of his pickup truck and could not do so she just described her father's pickup.... At that point she admitted she made it all up because she was afraid of getting in trouble because of something else she had done including getting home several hours late.. My friend had not even seen that girl in a long time, she had been his student the prior year. The media had made a big deal of his arrrest but not so much of his release and her confession. Wasn't right.

---Just because they are minors don't mean they are honest and sometime they just want to get even for a bad grade or for being disciplined. It has even happened to me but on just a minor deal, nothing like that, she claimed I struck her, I didn't, and other students confirmed it.

---Teachers/profs. are big targets, a few are guilty but most aren't. Another instance I knew of a girl was trying to blackmail a prof for a good grade. He had helped her in his office but absolutely nothing had happened and apparently she had tried it before and it worked, this time it didn't.

---Something to remember, always meet people (especially the opposite gender) in a very public place with other people around or coming and going regularly.

--Another big problem is many people always believe what that read is true, sometimes it isn't. Arrested does not mean guilty either. When in college I was shot at and handcuffed as a burgler, put in police car, and was being taken to jail before they learned I was a late night employee tending to refrigeration equiptment.... It was spooky and I was Irate.

-----After reading the complete article, she looks guilty or very stupid which also is possible. He might be wanting to brag about being with a Miss Texas contestant.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I never heard about stuff like this when I went to school.

But then...I never had any teachers that I would consider "hot" either.

Back on the subject...What the HELL is wrong with these women? These are TEENAGERS!!! UNDER AGE!!! STUDENTS!!!! YOUNGSTERS!!! blink.gif

Even if the kid is the one making the moves, YOU STILL DON'T DO IT. In the eyes of the law, the adult is still wrong.

That is part of being an adult. You have to say NO when someone wants to do something that you know is WRONG.

I never heard about stuff like this when I went to school.

But then...I never had any teachers that I would consider "hot" either.

Back on the subject...What the HELL is wrong with these women? These are TEENAGERS!!! UNDER AGE!!! STUDENTS!!!! YOUNGSTERS!!!  blink.gif

Even if the kid is the one making the moves, YOU STILL DON'T DO IT. In the eyes of the law, the adult is still wrong.

That is part of being an adult. You have to say NO when someone wants to do something that you know is WRONG.

This kid was 18, but your point is well taken.

Guest JohnDenver

This kid was 18, but your point is  well taken.

The actual crime is having and inappropriate relationship with a STUDENT. He may be 18, but he was still the student in the public school system.

We used to have a substitute teacher that was a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. She was hot... she was rumored to, and I believe it, sleep with the football players.

The actual crime is having and inappropriate relationship with a STUDENT. He may be 18, but he was still the student in the public school system.

We used to have a substitute teacher that was a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. She was hot... she was rumored to, and I believe it, sleep with the football players.

yes I know the law, pointing out that an 18 year old is no longer considered a kid anymore. The teacher if true was breaking the law by abusing her power, but an 18 year old is IMO much different than a 14 year old, either way a crime may have been committed.

I know this will be frowned upon, and....it should be but I'm just thinking back to those days when I too was 18.

But, your an 18 year old male teen about to be out of school with one hell of a summer to look forward to. Considering that, and coupled with the fact that you recently squirreled out and manage to tap into the realm of what most high school male teens consider the unreachable 20 something fantasy land, plus to make matters even more incredible, your stroke of luck somehow further pushes that fantasy to the outer universe of fantasies because she just happens to be hot, as in recently Miss (Bexar County) Texas level hot, then what in the name of Stiffler's Mom is he doing tattle telling on her??????????????? Isn't there a man law against that or something?

For that, he deserves to forever be banned for life to have to always play wing man and get stuck with the big ugly chick.

I know, completely tasteless, and.............I am ashamed of myself. tongue.gif

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

I'm confused (no comment, please! biggrin.gif )...I find it HARD to believe that a chick that hot would have a difficult time finding someone her own age, AND who is NOT in HS!

BTW...no I did not have any teachers this good looking, either...

what in the name of Stiffler's Mom is he doing tattle telling on her???????????????   Isn't there a man law against that or something?

For that, he deserves to forever be banned for life to have to always play wing man and get stuck with the big ugly chick.

Rick

We all agree,..... he must really be nuts or there is a possiblility #2 -- she was just very flirteous and "did not come through as he hoped " and he is getting even. Who knows?, either is possible. It doesn't make a lot sense for HER (she is not alonely hearts moose) to get involved with him but that type of stuff has happened before... Who knows??

"I'm confused (no comment, please! )...I find it HARD to believe that a chick that hot would have a difficult time finding someone her own age, AND who is NOT in HS!""

quote: NCMean Green

My oppinion exactly....which is why I somewhat question his claims.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

I know this will be frowned upon, and....it should be but I'm just thinking back to those days when I too was 18.

But, your an 18 year old male teen about to be out of school with one hell of a summer to look forward to.  Considering that, and coupled with the fact that you recently squirreled out and manage to tap into the realm of what most high school male teens consider the unreachable 20 something fantasy land, plus to make matters even more incredible,  your stroke of luck somehow further pushes that fantasy to the outer universe of fantasies because she just happens to be hot, as in recently Miss (Bexar County) Texas level hot, then what in the name of Stiffler's Mom is he doing tattle telling on her???????????????  Isn't there a man law against that or something?

I know, completely tasteless, and.............I am ashamed of myself. tongue.gif

Rick

Rick - I love how you SAY what I THINK, lol - couldn't have put it better... BUT - Isn't telling your buddies half the fun at that age?

I actually have some kids that go to Hebron that work for me and I asked them what happened. Basically, he was living that dream and bragging to his friends about it. The kid is not the one who told the authorities about it. Someone else ratted them out.

Put that up for debate at the man law roundtable.

Do you rat on a man that gets to live your dream? Heck no!!!

I actually have some kids that go to Hebron that work for me and I asked them what happened.  Basically, he was living that dream and bragging to his friends about it.  The kid is not the one who told the authorities about it.  Someone else ratted them out. 

Do you rat on a man that gets to live your dream?  Heck no!!!

No, but it sounds like to me he drew up nuts when it came down to it, even though he wasn't facing any trouble himself?

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, another student sent an anonymous note last month to Hebron's resource police officer that indicated Ms. McElhenney's cellphone contained "intimate" text messages to and from the 18-year-old.........

When interviewed at home, however, the student gave police a written statement in which he said he and Ms. McElhenney had sex on "numerous occasions" at her apartment. He told police their alleged relationship began in February.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

She certainly is hot. How about another hot teacher out there that found herself in hot water. Not for messing around with the boys, but just for being hot and taking some truly hot photos.

another hot teacher

Luckily, this town's school board had some sense about it, but I think that she quit anyway to try to become a professional model.

She certainly is hot.  How about another hot teacher out there that found herself in hot water.  Not for messing around with the boys, but just for being hot and taking some truly hot photos.

another hot teacher

Luckily, this town's school board had some sense about it, but I think that she quit anyway to try to become a professional model.

Teachers have said for years "dealing with the parents is more difficult than dealing with the kids."

I was joking with a friend who is a teacher. I was joking and implied he was messing around with his female students. He was pissed at me and did not like what I was saying...in a setting with a bunch of mutual friends and no where near anyone who had anything to do with the school or the school district. I apologized to him.

It goes back to something he said to me before that he knows quite well and has to live by. You don’t put yourself in a position where someone can judge your actions.

In the case of the student taking revenge against a teacher who was a tease, the teacher should never put himself/herself in that position to begin with. Going through all that crap of student accusations, whether true or false, still leaves a bad mark on the teacher.

Considering that, and coupled with the fact that you recently squirreled out and manage to tap into the realm of what most high school male teens consider the unreachable 20 something fantasy land, plus to make matters even more incredible,  your stroke of luck somehow further pushes that fantasy to the outer universe of fantasies because she just happens to be hot, as in recently Miss (Bexar County) Texas level hot, then what in the name of Stiffler's Mom is he doing tattle telling on her???????????????  Isn't there a man law against that or something?

Yeah, I'm right there with you. My first comment reading this was that the only crime I see here is tattling on a woman who should be nominated for sainthood. As a teacher, I think she probably had a few very valuable lessons for him you don't normally learn in the classroom.

I actually have some kids that go to Hebron that work for me and I asked them what happened.  Basically, he was living that dream and bragging to his friends about it.  The kid is not the one who told the authorities about it.  Someone else ratted them out. 

Do you rat on a man that gets to live your dream?  Heck no!!!

Who said it was a man that ratted him out? Now, I'm not going to overlook the possibility of a jealous male party that overheard, but, while it might get me labeled a misogynist, I'd put odds the tattler here was a girl.

I went to a certain accelerated program which had fairly strict visitation rules. The boys and girls lived on separate floors, or, on the first floor, entirely different sides of the dorm. Needless to say, we were young and fairly clever, so this rule was probably the most broken rule in the program.

But we had a sytem. Rule #1 was: You never break visitation on the girl's floor.

I know, it's tempting. Their place is cleaner and smells nice, and in the meantime, it allows you to maintain your OWN space, but the dangers far outweigh the benefits. Why? Because girls don't have The Code. See, even if I hated a guy, even if I had no other aspirations in life but to see him suffer... if I saw him trying to sneak a girl, I was obligated not only to turn a blind eye to it, but to help. Because a man shall in no way block. A victory for one is a victory for all.

Girls don't have that. My guess on the tattler? A buddy's girlfriend.