Pictures of Kendrick Ridge

Harry

That's the Daffy hat, not the evil parrot hat.  :D

user posted image

Gawd, I am so saddened that people in the Metroplex that are deperate to get ahold of North Texas gear can only find hats with logos from the 1990's and have to have tee shirts made.

Poor kid probably started to realize what he'd gotten himself into when he couldn't even find a North Texas shirt anywhere in northern Texas.

North Texas needs to start firing people and keep firing people until they find an individual that will get off his a$$ and get our merchandise into stores.

The photo of our newsest recruit(more than likely HAVING TO) wear a 3 year out-of-date Daffy hat along with a home-made T shirt at his signing speaks volumes of how poor of a job we are doing at improving our image and getting ou new look out there. But, as long as it only bothers me and a hand full of others and not anyone else on campus I suspect we will see more of the same?

Rick

How does he not find a UNT hat, at least? The new ones are supposed to be all over DFW at least. Looks like the school's got a way to go get that licensing taken care of and get this massive publicity campaign underway.

I still have yet to see a UNT billboard. Meanwhile, there's one for tiny Midwestern State right down 35E.

Ever stop to think that maybe he just liked the older Daffy logo???

I gaurantee that you can find NT gear if you live in Garland...Go to any mall down 75 and you'll find the new NT hats.

Maybe this guy just likes vintage NT gear. smile.gif

Now....about the 2 new signess pictured in this thread....both look like they've got good size---esp. Patton.