• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I need a few things from a few folks:

Adman - are you playing? if so we need all your info

Emmitt - jersey name

Med - jersey name

Coffee and TV - jersey name

BeenCounterGrad - size (Medpilot put a large but you didn't put a size in your thread so I want to make sure)

Pierow/Cheri - jersey names

Harry - jersey names

If you didn't specify jersey names in your replies up to this point, I'm asking for them rather than assuming you want your GMG name on there. Anyone responding after this to register, don't forget to reply with your bio, jersey name, and size. You can put anything you want on your jersey as far as your name goes - real name, nickname, GMG user name, etc. I don't know the character limit though so if it's a long name, please respond with a shorter alternate name as well or else I'll have to improvise when I get the lettering done. tongue.gif

Emmitt - jersey name

Med - jersey name

BeenCounterGrad - size (Medpilot put a large but you didn't put a size in your thread so I want to make sure)

Harry - jersey names

If you didn't specify jersey names in your replies up to this point, I'm asking for them rather than assuming you want your GMG name on there.  Anyone responding after this to register, don't forget to reply with your bio, jersey name, and size.  You can put anything you want on your jersey as far as your name goes - real name, nickname, GMG user name, etc.  I don't know the character limit though so if it's a long name, please respond with a shorter alternate name as well or else I'll have to improvise when I get the lettering done.  tongue.gif

My jersey name? "Curtain Call" cuz as soon as I step on the field it's over!

My jersey name?  "Curtain Call" cuz as soon as I step on the field it's over!

Smack talk 101... I think Emm took that class at NT from Tory Ciaeti. Michael Irvin said Miami football players had to pass the "smack talk" class before they could graduate... Funny stuff.

Ash, please put "medpilot" on my shirt, and use Pierow and TDP's board names on theirs...

Thanks a bunch!

Med

Lets do this:

Bio: William "Spilliam" Haliburton.

Stats. What an amazing game William had last year. With Two Pics and a Touchdown, William help the white team come from behind and win the GMG.com Bowl. He was awarded the MVP of the game. Now William wants to defend his title and let the guys know that even though he was rushed to the ER twice w/ High BP, He will still whoop some ace.

Jersey name:

Of course you know its

"SPILLIAM"

Number: 05

Shirt Size:3XL or a 2XLT i need a long shirt

Edited by rhaprez03-04

Emmitt - jersey name

Med - jersey name

Harry - jersey names

If you didn't specify jersey names in your replies up to this point, I'm asking for them rather than assuming you want your GMG name on there.  Anyone responding after this to register, don't forget to reply with your bio, jersey name, and size.  You can put anything you want on your jersey as far as your name goes - real name, nickname, GMG user name, etc.  I don't know the character limit though so if it's a long name, please respond with a shorter alternate name as well or else I'll have to improvise when I get the lettering done.  tongue.gif

A large for me is correct...and go ahead and put BCG'03 on the back of my jersey. Thanks!

Name: Adman

Shirt: Large

Stats: 6'0" 185lbs 5 Mississippi 40

BIO: Returning for his second GMG Bowl after posting a solid performance last year with four catches in the first half. A solid corner/safety who also posses great QB rush skills as well. Makes up for his lack of track speed with smart, instinctive play and always seems to be around the ball. Currently plays in the Carrolton mens flag football league as well as the North Texas Premier Soccer Association. Likes pancakes.

I am now declaring myself eligable for the draft.

Bio:

Name - Jason Hiatt

Height - 6'2"

Weight - 150 or so (I don't keep track)

I would give a short list of all my abilities, but as a first timer, I think that actions should speak louder than words.

Jersey - forevereagle (j-hi if that's too long)

Size - L

I too am declaring for the draft.

Bio:

Name - Sean Hiatt (older brother to Jason)

Height - 5'-11"

Weight - 145 give or take 5 lbs.

Marital Status - Very Single ... oh wait ... that doesn't belong here.

I played in the first ever gmg.com bowl, but do to contract disputes and my agent being a real blow hard, I had to sit out the 2nd season.

Jersey - XL with "IT-Eagle03" on the back.

I too am declaring for the draft.

Bio:

Name - Sean Hiatt (older brother to Jason)

Height - 5'-11"

Weight - 145 give or take 5 lbs.

Marital Status - Very Single ... oh wait ... that doesn't belong here.

I played in the first ever gmg.com bowl, but do to contract disputes and my agent being a real blow hard, I had to sit out the 2nd season.

Jersey - XL with "IT-Eagle03" on the back.

XL? You are tiny?

count me in: this will be my second GMG bowl game

well my bio is as follows: im 5'10, 150lbs, former UNT intramural soccer champion, im quick to get to the ball and am a good at receiving. I was a short pattern WR and strong safety for winning team last year (white team)...Look for to making make my runs on the new turf on fouts...

shirt info: Jersey #5, PLAYMAKER on the shirt, and a Large