Where can I find the Green North Texas flag?

I figure this would be the best place to start looking.

I want to show my North Texas Pride on my vehicle.

What I am looking for is a Trailer Hitch cover with the unoffical North Texas flag. You know the one I am talking about. It looks like the Texas state flag but green white and green instead of red white and blue.

If anybody knows of anyplace to find something like this, please reply to this message or email me.

I am also looking for that very same flag as a 3' x 5' flag to fly from my house.

Burleigh

Talons '92

I figure this would be the best place to start looking.

I want to show my North Texas Pride on my vehicle.

What I am looking for is a Trailer Hitch cover with the unoffical North Texas flag.  You know the one I am talking about.  It looks like the Texas state flag but green white and green instead of red white and blue.

If anybody knows of anyplace to find something like this, please reply to this message or email me.

I am also looking for that very same flag as a 3' x 5' flag to fly from my house.

Burleigh

Talons '92

You need to PM FFRick. I can tell you that there is not any North Texas Flag trailer hitches out there, but Rick can tell you where to call for someone local who makes trailer hitch covers.

Right now, your best bet is to find a regular Texas flag hitch cover and paint over the blue and red colors with dark green and lime green.

You need to PM FFRick.  I can tell you that there is not any North Texas Flag trailer hitches out there, but Rick can tell you where to call for someone local who makes trailer hitch covers.

Right now, your best bet is to find a regular Texas flag hitch cover and paint over the blue and red colors with dark green and lime green.

Thanks, I shot him a PM.

Now, if only I can find a non colored hitch that I could paint. I'll look around.

I don't understand why the University won't sanction the flag. It is so simple, yet classy.

Thanks, I shot him a PM.

Now, if only I can find a non colored hitch that I could paint.  I'll look around.

I don't understand why the University won't sanction the flag.  It is so simple, yet classy.

And, once again, they've not taken action and Baylor has adopted the flag.

The NT Bookstore Annex, over down by Hooya's, has some trailer hitches. They're more of an older style, but they have them nonetheless. You might also want to try the Bookstore in the Union. I know they've gotten some new stuff in lately, so that might be one of their new items.

The NT Bookstore Annex, over down by Hooya's, has some trailer hitches. They're more of an older style, but they have them nonetheless. You might also want to try the Bookstore in the Union. I know they've gotten some new stuff in lately, so that might be one of their new items.

I was just at the Bookstore in the Union. They had two types. I looked at the NT Bookstore Annex, but didn't see any hitches. If I get back to Denton soon, I'll head over and look. Thanks

(What do you mean Baylor adopted the flag?)

We got into quite the scream fit about that incident. I really do believe that Baylor should follow school colors and have Green/Gold on their flag and football unis.

As we've seen, they seem to like Green/White more. Now I'm waiting to see Baylor change the font for the football unis and have a long-written out "Baylor University" on their helmets.