NO Bowl highest ratings ever

VideoEagle

We were there, and it was a very good game. Emmitt and Zeke more or less took the stands over, and the fans loved it. Pierow and Chris (Double-Eagle) were also there. The Ark. State fans were very appreciative of us being there. Competitive game until the fourth quarter, (turn-overs kill) and the fans were awsome. We were also told Rick Villareal was there somewhere, but we never saw him. The Ark. State fans and a few Rajun Cajun Fans were there having a great time. A little cold, but a good venue for a bowl game. I'd forgotten how nice that stadium is. One of the Cajun fans said Fouts Field would be okay if we could just get the fans into the same zip code as the players. Pretty funny....also very true.

This was a good road trip. It would have been nice to see a few more Mean Green'ers there.

GMG!!!

I'd say the NO Bowl was the game with the best hitting....ASU was laying some serious hits on USM. I esp. enjoyed the sideline shots of the USM players...they looked like they were shocked at how physical ASU was. Great job by ASU....and this was the best bowl game so far. (disclaimer: didn't watch any of the sat/sun games)