ATTENDANCE PREDICTIONS

UNT_playmaker

alright, we need MAJOR crowd support for this game, tailgating for those poor souls who are attempting it will be very hard, with work, school, and it being a weekday, but i applaud the die hard tailgaters on tues night.

UNT-24

Troy-20

attendance- (this is very hard to predict)-----14,250

jamario and cobbs will have over 200 yards rushing.

UNT MUST CAPITALIZE ON GETTING THOSE TROY TURNOVERS AND SCORING POINTS FROM EACH ONE TO WIN THE GAME

GO MEAN GREEN EAGLES

alright, we need MAJOR crowd support for this game, tailgating for those poor souls who are attempting it will be very hard, with work, school, and it being a weekday, but i applaud the die hard tailgaters on tues night.

UNT-24

Troy-20

attendance- (this is very hard to predict)-----14,250

jamario and cobbs will have over 200 yards rushing.

UNT MUST CAPITALIZE ON GETTING THOSE TROY TURNOVERS AND SCORING POINTS FROM EACH ONE TO WIN THE GAME

GO MEAN GREEN EAGLES

Anyone who is interested in the long-term health of our program NEEDS to be there. If I can come from Galveston, you can get there.

Anyone who is interested in the long-term health of our program NEEDS to be there. If I can come from Galveston, you can get there.

OK SO YOU JUST WANT ME TO THROW AWAY MY EDUCATION AND SKIP CLASS FOR SOME FOOTBALL GAME!?

just kidding.

I guess I'll be "feeling ill" and have to skip out half way through. ph34r.gif I'm averaging an A in that class right now anyways. cool.gif

Oh yeah, 11,200.

Edited by Coffee and TV

This is the only team that continues to each week provide embarrassements that drive its fans away in droves. Most teams seasons haven't ended by the end of Sept.

If you bother to look, there are a number of teams with worse records than ours, so we are not the only school. FUNNY, some of them are still pulling in decent crowds. Teams struggle sometimes. The ONLY real embarrassment will be if we show the country we are so apathetic that we deserve what we get.

And, if you don't like DD or are tired of his style of football, remember no decent coach is going to be inclined to come to a program with poor fan support.

In other words, get off your butts and support the school and the program, even if you are unhappy. It won't get better until we show that the program has solid support, good years and bad.

If you bother to look, there are a number of teams with worse records than ours, so we are not the only school. FUNNY, some of them are still pulling in decent crowds. Teams struggle sometimes. The ONLY real embarrassment will be if we show the country we are so apathetic that we deserve what we get.

And, if you don't like DD or are tired of his style of football, remember no decent coach is going to be inclined to come to a program with poor fan support.

In other words, get off your butts and support the school and the program, even if you are unhappy. It won't get better until we show that the program has solid support, good years and bad.

And, remember the final thing that drove Fry away was the poor turnout at Fouts Field for the Menphis game that cost us the Liberty Bowl bid. Who knows where the program had been, if we'd had a sell out and a Liberty Bowl invitation. Don't let history repeat itself. We control the destiny of our program even more than the coach and the AD.

We're there. Tues night is a tough one, but the faithful will attend. I took half a day off of work to Keep my home-game schedule. So far I have beem right on the money:

1:00: tailgating

2:00: throwing the pigskin

3:00: Eating

4:00: Rum and coke.

5:00: Rum and anything

6:00: Kickoff (most of us are in the stands by then)

Halftime: Beer (Pierow's truck-talking about the adjustments we need to make)

5 Minutes after second half kickoff: No adjustments made.

9:00: more Rum

10:00: read posts on replacing DD with Bobby Bowden or Bill Parcells.

Yes, we're a strange bunch..but we are a devoted bunch!!!

I LOVE NORTH TEXAS FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

GMG!!!

The ONLY real embarrassment will be if we show the country we are so apathetic that we deserve what we get.

And the award for best post on GoMeanGreen.com goes to...

biggrin.gif

Island Eagle, many of us on GMG.com (and beyond) are duly impressed with such a show of loyalty by your coming to the ESPN 2 nationally televised game tomorrow night (and your making the trip all the way from Galveston to boot). blink.gif

We are also very glad that you and all your fellow Galvestonians/Houstonians dodged Hurricane Rita, many of us were praying for all of you down there.

See you at Fouts Field Tuesday Night. Have a safe trip to Mean Green Country from the Island City, uh, Island Eagle. smile.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

UNT 45

TROY 21

Attendence: 15000 (disappointed yet again)

Now that's some optimism! I hope you're right, but I'm not counting on it. We haven't seen anything to suggest this offense is capable of putting up even 20 points on anyone, much less 45.

I would be ecstatic if 15K showed up tonight. I'd consider anything over 12,000 to be a bonus, but I'm really thinking it'll be more in the 8-9K range.

I'll be there.

I think its a really close game until the fourth quarter. Troy puts us away because we can't manage to get anything going on offense =(

Troy-31

NT - 10

15k in attendance

Ok, now heres my prediction with the 'green goggles' on

Our offense finally clicks, our defense doesn't tire out and we pull out a good solid victory infront of a big crowd.

NT - 30

Troy-17

20k in attendance