Homemade decals....

andrewrozell

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a decal today (via Kinko's) because neither the bookstore nor Voertmans wanted to sell it... tell me what you think

www.rozellboys.com/eagledecal1.jpg

www.rozellboys.com/eagledecal2.jpg

www.rozellboys.com/eagledecal3.jpg

www.rozellboys.com/eagledecal4.jpg

I like them. You make them, they will be bought!

Some one has to make one with the new lettering as well.

Edited by jperg2

me and SeanMG were discussing the following:

if we could get that eagle (above) and make it cheap, we should go up to UNT and put them on all cars, with the priority being taking off those stupid longhorns everywhere.

imagine, we print 500 4" eagles (mine are 6") and put them on every car in the garage. i wonder if we could each chip in money to Sound Man and have him print a ton and take a Friday before home game and load up the campus.

i am in and so is SeanMG!!

any other takers!??!!!

**** my name and SeanMG have been changed to protect us of any legal issues ****

Edited by andrewrozell

I like it, I'll take one.

My thoughts on it.

I bought some new stickers in various forms with that same logo at Voertmans' for my helmet, truck and locker and in a magnet form at the NT Boodstore. People keep asking me what it's for which tells me somehow we need something else to go with it. No one is seeing it in the papers because it's not on the helmets. so they have no idea and I have to explain it. I know it will take time, but for right now it needs some help in my oppinion.

Rick

As you know I own a sign shop. A roll of 24" x 50' (6 year) vinyl only cost me $75 so the cost is not an issue. I have the branding already and you will have at least 200 at the tailgate around 5 (my son has a football game so I will not be there before then). If I have time I will also cut some Mean Green and North Texas as well. I am not going to sell them, these are free and for promotion of UNT only. I am going to cut them out of white because it will show up better on glass.

Other items can be cut on a one a one off basis. Just get a list of what you would like and I will see what I can do.

By the way I also do digital prints so I can print your photos as well.