What will be printed on the 50yd.

NT91

cant we put the new eagle logo on everything and try to make that our mark? I just want something that sticks, I really like all the stuff they have but I want a mark that eventually everyone will identify with North Texas. I would love to have a hat with the new eagle logo and that is it. Let folks ask me.

Lets get on board with the new marks and make them stick.

shutter

cant we put the new eagle logo on everything and try to make that our mark? I just want something that sticks, I really like all the stuff they have but I want a mark that eventually everyone will identify with North Texas. I would love to have a hat with the new eagle logo and that is it. Let folks ask me.

Lets get on board with the new marks and make them stick.

shutter

No thanks, I don't want people to just see the eagle. Go with either Mean Green or North texas - unless you want to use an NT.

I guess I am a graphics guy, I just like the logo and for it to read with ease. Like I said I want something that is easily identified such as the longhorn and so on. Just do it, "the swush" simple and clean.

Put is everywhere, shutter

The Sunbelt official page shows all the SBC school logos, including our new one. Only ours and UALR's don't have names or initials, just a logo.

SBC official page

user posted image

I voted for the Talons-Out Eagle as well. Something similar to the version above would be great but since we will have "Mean Green" in one endzone already it would have to be left off, which is no problem. I say since we gave the Daffy 10 years at the center of the field then the new T.O. Eagle deserves it's chance too.

Rick