For Our National TV Game At Fouts, Who'd Be Your

Noble Willingham!  Anyone on the board seen the Corn Dog Man  biggrin.gif

I hate to tell you this.....but Noble assumed room temperature several years ago.

So, having a dead NT celeb on the sideline.........I'd say no to that.

I hate to tell you this.....but Noble assumed room temperature several years ago.

So, having a dead NT celeb on the sideline.........I'd say no to that.

I'm glad you said that, SUMG, and not me. rolleyes.gif

I guess Noble's last acting job was on the series "Walker: Texas Ranger" of which much of that was filmed over here in Cowtown near Billy Bob's Texas, the White Elephant Saloon, etc, etc, etc,

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Wouldnt mind some national anthem from her!

Recently heard on one of the TV magazine shows that Norah Jones is going to be national spokes-person for Victoria Secrets.

In fact, I also heard VS officials have asked her to even model their new line of sheer black-lace negligee . blink.gif

Sorry, guys, just kidddin', I just wanted to paint that mental picture of "sexy Norah" for yall to think about the rest of the day! laugh.gif

GMG!

Go Norah!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

My dad would say the dude from the eagles wink.gif

but I would like to see Joe Greene there, I have never met him. I get to the game like 20 mins before kickoff since I can't tailgate. I have never even seen him.

But if I did it would probably be like wayne's world,and I would immediately bow to him,not worthy of his presence.

Edited by Greeneagle87

I had to go with Haynes.  Everyone knows about Mean Joe, but they don't know the story behind Haynes, and they should.  It would open eyes around the state and country if his story could reach an audience.

Ditto

I voted for Phyllis George.

She and I were in the 1967 Denton High School performance of "South Pacific."

I'm sure most of you saw it. My favorite part was when the native girl (Phyllis) kissed the lonely U.S. Sailor (me) on the cheek.

Ah, but I chose to leave the theater soon after that. Bicycles and rock 'n' roll called.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

I voted for Phyllis George. 

She and I were in the 1967 Denton High School performance of "South Pacific." 

I'm sure most of you saw it.  My favorite part was when the native girl (Phyllis) kissed the lonely U.S. Sailor (me) on the cheek. 

Ah, but I chose to leave the theater soon after that.  Bicycles and rock 'n' roll called.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

I am duly impressed with that Phyllis George story, O fellow Section E'er.

I once heard one of those WBAP 820 AM Rest of the Story" vignettes about fellow NT Ex Phyliss G. by the one and only----Paul Harvey-----------Good Day!

BTW, meanjoe, per your request on all your posts lately, just today I renewed (and doubled with gentle persuasion from SUMG) my Mean Green Club membership and bought the same 4 season tickets in.......LOWER SECTION E-E-E-E-E-E-E ! cool.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I agree with coach about Haynes and his story but I voted for Henley. Still, Thomas Hayden Church is a fave as is Phyllis "Georgeous" George. Moyers would likely cause me to turn off the set.

Hey, what about Jim Hightower?

God bless Noble Willingham.

Way to go Plumm. We now only need every other reader of this board to do their part and (1) join the Mean Green Club. Join if only at a very low level. Get used to supporting NT Athletics. We are how this University will be successful. And (2) buy season tickets. I know, I know, there's a million reasons not to belly up to the bar and buy season tickets. "My aunt Matilda will be in town 6 out of 7 weekends." "We don't play anyone I'm familar with at home." "I don't like Fouts Field."

Poo Poo. There's only ONE reason to buy season tickets. To support our school. If you can't go to a game, give your ticket to someone else.

now

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN