Congrats Cajuns

CMJ

ULL is very athletic and can run and play defense. They won't go up against a team more athletic than they are, but their biggest weakness is shooting. However, IF Cameron and Wade can hit some deep shots, Green, Hamilton and Co. can run and gun and play some intense D, they can beat someone.

I think they left no doubt they are the best team in the conference, and congratulations on the great season and for bringing a loud and enthusiastic crowd to the Super Pit.

Many thanks. I suspect we may get a 13; but wouldn't be shocked at 14. Certainly 12 gives you a better shot for the upset, and I believe that was what we were when we upset Oklahoma several years ago. About 4 yrs ago we almost did it to Tennessee and I think that was a 12-5 matchup as well. Shooting is always key; but from what I've seen with this particular team it all boils down to taking care of the ball. Turnovers have been this team's achilles heal moreso than shooting. I hope we represent the Belt well.

Shof

Guest e-bone

ESPN's Bracketology had the Sun Belt winner in at a 14 seed, but now they have ULL at a 12 seed. They also moved them from Tuscon to Nashville. Of course that is all speculation, but it is speculation by experts who do this for a living.

ESPN's Bracketology had the Sun Belt winner in at a 14 seed, but now they have ULL at a 12 seed. They also moved them from Tuscon to Nashville. Of course that is all speculation, but it is speculation by experts who do this for a living.

teams like Oakland and other winning their conference tournies will definately help ULL in possibly trying to achieve the highest seed possible, but I don't see a 12 seed in their future, 13 is probably the highest I see them going.

First of all, thanks for the well wishes everyone!! The guy who does their bracketology correctly predicted where the CAJUNS would play last season, so I think he has some credibility at least. No matter who they end up playing, the CAJUNS are going to have to play a near-flawless game in order to win. Know this: Coach Lee WILL have this team ready to play, no matter who the opponent is!! ph34r.gif

Edited by NOCajun