Cardinals change logo

I hope the Sports Guy reads this article and says something about the quotes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1977191

Here are the quotes that I found very funny.

"The outline is in black," Michael Bidwill said. "We've made the beak much more predatory and much more aggressive. The face is much more streamlined. It's faster looking. The eye has been described as mean, we'll say tough. We've taken tail feathers and given them speed, as well."

"The only birds I know about are the duck and the dove and the quail, birds that you shoot," the Cardinals quarterback said. "You're not really supposed to shoot cardinals. I don't know if I'd shoot this bird. It looks pretty mean. This bird might pull a gun out and shoot right back at you."

Okay, changing the angle of the beak and adding more black isn't gonna make cardinals, or the Arizona Cardinals, any tougher.

There are few weaker mascot/logos than Cardinals. It's a bird, and not a very scary one at that. Wild Turkeys are certainly more frightening. Pigeons will at least crap all over your car, which gives them an edge, but a FREAKING cardinal?!