ROLL CALL

Coach

This is a ROLL CALL for the TCU game this Saturday. I am starting it early for a reason, so that fence sitters can see the kind of support this team already has and what it needs to continue to grow. So, this is plenty early warning enough, clear your schedule NOW.

The team is exciting to watch and good. They can play defense, run the court, and shoot. Kids love Scrappy, guys love the dancers, and everybody loves Space Jam. It's on a weekend, you have plenty of time to get to Denton from anywhere and get there early enough to take your kids to the Fun Zone or tailgate.

I will be there for the Frog Stomp.

Go Mean Green!

I have football season tickets but have not made a basketball game lately.  I plan to leave the Ennis/Sherman game Saturday evening and head north to Denton.  Does the Mean Green Cllub have facilities like the do for the football games?

Yes, they have a hospitality room.

I'll be there, I am trying to bring at least a handful of people.

Gakusei...see if the cheerleaders will let the Pit Crew borrow the large flags during the game to wave during free throws.

I don't think that would be allowed, as they have been really strict about stuff like that lately. The dancers used to gather around the goal and shakes their pom-poms, and they aren't allowed to do that anymore. The cheerleaders can't even stand while the game is in progress, can they? Bunch of BS if you ask me.

I don't think that would be allowed, as they have been really strict about stuff like that lately. The dancers used to gather around the goal and shakes their pom-poms, and they aren't allowed to do that anymore. The cheerleaders can't even stand while the game is in progress, can they? Bunch of BS if you ask me.

Here is what they DO allow: Scrappy to stand right next to the baseline when an opposing player is in the corner. The Lamar player pump faked a three point shot from the corner and Scrappy (standing pretty much right next to the guy) jumps up like he is going to block his shot. It HAD to have been pretty distracting. I am surprised that Scrappy wasn't given a warning.