Softball Schedule Update--Weekend Games With Wichita State

Trying to get these three games in..........

Now....we have a DH scheduled for Friday.......4 and 6:30.

Third game expected on Saturday.....time will be announced tomorrow. Was told it might be as early as 10 am (but that's not definite)

Just now, Matt from A700 said:

I don't know where you're at but at my office in north Fort Worth we got a very slight sprinkle around noon and nothing more.

I am out in west Texas and will be watching on "The Plus".  It has been windy here and my phone shows windy conditions in Denton with sustained speeds at 18mph w/ gusts to 33mph.  Is that accurate?  If so, we may have a jet stream headed out to right field.  

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I am out in west Texas and will be watching on "The Plus".  It has been windy here and my phone shows windy conditions in Denton with sustained speeds at 18mph w/ gusts to 33mph.  Is that accurate?  If so, we may have a jet stream headed out to right field.  

Just got in from a run.....and I hate windy days when I run. It wasn't that bad. But it will be noticeable. Right field might get some homers....glad we have some good lefty bats like Kailey, Lexi, Molly, Kat.....

Will be there for game 1.....

Edited by SUMG
  • Upvote 2