SMU People Doing SMU Things

A six vehicle car crash on Saturday in Dallas, Texas has lead to a police search for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice, according to the Dallas Morning News. . . .

. . . someone in a Chevrolet Corvette and someone in a Lamborghini were speeding in the far left lane, when both drivers lost control. The Lamborghini went onto the shoulder and "hit the center median wall, causing a chain reaction collision involving four other vehicles. . . .

The individuals in both the Lamborghini and Corvette fled from the scene of the crash, not stopping to provide information or check on the status of the others involved, according to the report.

Rice grew up in Texas, in the Fort Worth area and went to college in Dallas at SMU. He was drafted by the Chiefs in the second round of the 2023 NFL Draft. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chiefs-rashee-rice-sought-by-police-as-a-suspect-in-a-major-car-crash-in-dallas-per-report/

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1

Did anyone else catch the SMU commercials during last nights LSU/Iowa women's basketball game? They were announcing their 2025 entry into the ACC, and it was pretty cool. Got to give them credit.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 5

The amusing thing to me about the commercial is that there is an expectation by SMU that more than 150 people care what conference they play in.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, drex said:

The amusing thing to me about the commercial is that there is an expectation by SMU that more than 150 people care what conference they play in.

Why I might agree with you I though it was original and very well done.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1