Black Parking Lot issue

1 hour ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Mods, feel free to move this, but it is football(parking) related

the MGSF has decided to take away the assigned parking privilege we have been paying for all these years in the Black Lot.  They are saying that too many people(~12 per game)are not parking in the right spots, the parking lot monitors are not doing their job.  So to alleviate that problem, they are taking away assigned parking from us all.  This is a making of their own actions.  They take away paper parking passes and switch to digital. No way to see on the windshield.  This is an issue they created.  

I bought into a program that promised assigned parking and am still paying for that.  They reduce a benefit, but not the price.  Assigned parking is a huge value to me.  It is nice to know where you are going to park every time.  

this was not thought out well. 

if this is a problem for you, please call the MGSF office and let them know

Sorry to hear.  Seat prices have changed and increased as well.

• Eye Roll 1

On 2/29/2024 at 5:48 PM, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Mods, feel free to move this, but it is football(parking) related

the MGSF has decided to take away the assigned parking privilege we have been paying for all these years in the Black Lot.  They are saying that too many people(~12 per game)are not parking in the right spots, the parking lot monitors are not doing their job.  So to alleviate that problem, they are taking away assigned parking from us all.  This is a making of their own actions.  They take away paper parking passes and switch to digital. No way to see on the windshield.  This is an issue they created.  

I bought into a program that promised assigned parking and am still paying for that.  They reduce a benefit, but not the price.  Assigned parking is a huge value to me.  It is nice to know where you are going to park every time.  

this was not thought out well. 

if this is a problem for you, please call the MGSF office and let them know

The black parking lot always feels like the one lot of the Green/White/Black lux lots that is never full.  

The rest of us plebes switched from our paper hanger parking tags in the blue lot to digital sometime during the Covid seasons (about the same time they took away our plastic tickets in the Hub Club).

I honestly think I've contributed more than the $3k to the MGSF for the past few years that was supposed to get me a Black Lot spot.  Not sure if they not correctly totaling money sent separately for Basketball and Football.