The truth hurts?!

Read an article about the Kansas State vs. Tech game. Coach Tang was talking about Tylor Perry playing against his former coach and had this to say: ""It is what it is," Tang said. "As it was appropriate for Grant to do well at North Texas and then go get the Texas Tech job, it is appropriate for Tylor Perry to do well at North Texas and then move to a higher level, and I'm thankful he picked us." Unless we ever get into a power 5 conference, I guess we will always be a steppingstone. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

10 minutes ago, Shark84 said:

Read an article about the Kansas State vs. Tech game. Coach Tang was talking about Tylor Perry playing against his former coach and had this to say: ""It is what it is," Tang said. "As it was appropriate for Grant to do well at North Texas and then go get the Texas Tech job, it is appropriate for Tylor Perry to do well at North Texas and then move to a higher level, and I'm thankful he picked us." Unless we ever get into a power 5 conference, I guess we will always be a steppingstone. 

And when the power conferences are reduced to 2 I suppose Tang will be looking to move up as well after all "It is what it is".

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Shark84 said:

Enjoy that Kansas winter!  ❄️

1 hour ago, UNT86 said:

And the winter in Lubbock. 

However, the area between the Pit and the tennis courts has to be colder than both. Absolutely the coldest spot in Denton. 

The trek through that section of Highland if there was even a slight breeze from the West:

Cold Weather Snow GIF by Outside TV

The perfect amplified wind tunnel.

Thanks for the bone chilling memory! 😂

• Haha 2